Ok, I used the search bar and found nothing, so here goes.

I plan on getting my Gallien Krueger 1001rb, a dbx266XL rack compressor, a dbx 131 31 band EQ (for those days when I wanna be a tone snob), some kind of rack distortion/drive when I find a decent one: possibly a bass POD xt pro, a Korg DTR-1000 rackmount tuner, and two Nady MK-2B's.

Everything (Except the wireless systems) will be run through the effects loop. The question is, how should I order my signal chain for minimal noise? I know the wireless goes first (obvious since it's going into the input of the head) and the amp goes last, but otherwise, how should I order them?

Yes, I know this rack is going to be gigantic and heavy

Thanks in advance.
Schecter Stiletto Studio 5
Ibanez SRX2EX1
Gallien Krueger 1001rbii
Gallien Krueger Neo 410
Screw around with different chains and take note. Either that, or get a noise compressor.
Tuner in the "tuner out" for sure.

Remember that it's generally the last EQ which has the greatest effect on your tone overall.

You may also want to put some effects in before and some after the EQ section. If the amp has an effects loop pre/post switch, put it in post. Then you can put some effects like this...

bass ---> wireless transmitter ---> wireless reciever ---> some effects here ---> input of your bass amp ---> preamp of bass amp ---> post eq effects loop ---> power amp section ---> cabinets

This would be handy if you wanted to drive the preamp harder with a boost pedal.

Experiementation is probably the best idea.

Gear:
Fender Standard Jazz Bass
Artec Matrix Pedal Tuner
BBE Optostomp
Boss GEB 7
EHX NYC Big Muff
Ashdown MAG C410T-300
Torque T100BX
GAS-ing for:
Boss SYB5
Behringer Intelligate IG9
So something like.

Instrument In:
Bass >>> Wireless system >>> 31 Band EQ >>>Input.

FX Loop:
Output >>> Drive/POD/Both >>> Compressor >>> Input.

Tuner Out:
Tuner.

Sounds good. All of that driving the Neo 410 I'm getting is gonna sound amazing. Thanks!
Schecter Stiletto Studio 5
Ibanez SRX2EX1
Gallien Krueger 1001rbii
Gallien Krueger Neo 410
I'd swap the compressor into the first chain, this will level out your dynamics before any EQ-ing.

If you had it in the post-eq effects loop, what you're doing is boosting and cutting certain frequencies volumes in the amp's EQ, then the compressor is cutting the boosts and boosting the cuts!

The last eq in the chain generally has the most effect on tone - i'd put the 32band EQ in the effects loop. Turn off the amps EQ all together if you wanted.

Gear:
Fender Standard Jazz Bass
Artec Matrix Pedal Tuner
BBE Optostomp
Boss GEB 7
EHX NYC Big Muff
Ashdown MAG C410T-300
Torque T100BX
GAS-ing for:
Boss SYB5
Behringer Intelligate IG9
Quote by Cody_Grey102

Everything (Except the wireless systems) will be run through the effects loop.

Actually for the best results, especially with the overdrive/distortion & the compressor, you need to run everything through the front. Ideally you chain should look like this.

Bass--->Compressor--->Overdrive/distortion--->AMP

Then the 31 band eq in the effects loop. You will get much more control with the eq here since the effects loop bypasses the preamp. This is also the reason why you need to run your compressor and overdrive/distortion up front, so they actually "push" the pre.

I've got a bachelor's degree in music production and sound engineering. I had a semester long class just on patch bays and signal path. So trust me you will get the best results this way.