hey guys, im gonna get a pocket POD in a few weeks (i decided i dont really need a new amp cuz i rarely play with other people) and i want to know if the USB out can be used to record. i know that i can change my settings with the USB, but can the pocket POD's sound go into my computer via USB? one more question, i have audacity, and when i use the 1/8 inch mic input to record with audacity, theres a crapload of latency (when i record to a backing track my guitar comes in late) and if the USB recording does work, will this solve my latency problem? thanks
periphery/bulb!

gear:
Ibanez RG7321 w/ D-sonic in bridge

Peavey 5150 mk ii & b52 4x12 cab

line 6 podxt for recording

Quote by AsOneIStand
Head and Cab for $130? You don't need a head and cabinet, you need a psychological examination.
damn. well in that case, do you know any free recording software for PC that doesn't have so much latency
periphery/bulb!

gear:

Quote by AsOneIStand
Head and Cab for $130? You don't need a head and cabinet, you need a psychological examination.
Get the pod 2.0

MUCH better. + usb and lots of shits
There's No School like Old School.

So yeah, i'm getting active again on this fucking website.

FACEBOOK
Quote by Hcmanu
Get the pod 2.0

MUCH better. + usb and lots of shits

pod 2.0 doesnt have USB

Quote by guitar/bass76
Couldn't you use audacity using the line in port?

i could, but when i do it gets a lot of latency, which can be a problem sometimes (not always though)
periphery/bulb!

gear:

Quote by AsOneIStand