Page 1 of 2
October SAT results are up online, Pit! How'd you guys do?

800 M
770 CR
730 W

Quote by Xodah
Marry me.

Quote by ..NEM..
Awesome nickname, awesome sentence under the nickname and awesome avatar. Awesome opinion too. And awesome quote. I like you.
a million

on everything
Gear:
PRS SE Singlecut, blue with stoptail (my baby)
Line 6 Spider III 75 (shut up)
Epiphone Les Paul standard
Cheapo Yamaha nylon string
even more cheapo Fender steel string acoustic
801 M
771 CR
731 W

no but seriously
i did an IQ test instead
it exempts you from SATS apparently?
Yeah, Canadian high school student, care to enlighten?
“You have enemies? Good. That means you've stood up for something, sometime in your life.” -Winston Churchill
Quote by metaldud536
With my math and reading results combined......OVER 9000!

I'm kidding. I'm a college student. I don't need to take that shit.

i believe i understand this reference
Quote by Jimmer1720

Imagine a giant dick flying towards your mouth, and there's nothing you can do about it. And your like "Oh man, I'm gonna have to suck this thing", and you brace yourself to suck this giant dick. But then, at the last moment, it changes trajectory and hits you in the eye. You think to yourself "well, at least I got that out of the way", but thne the giant dick rears back and stabs your eye again, and again, and again. Eventually, this giant dick is penetrating your gray matter, and you begin to lose control of your motor skills. That's when the giant dick slaps you across the cheek, causing you to fall out of your chair. Unable to move and at your most vulnerable, the giant dick finally lodges itself in your anus, where it rests uncomfortably for 4, maybe 5 hours. That's what the SAT is like.
Quote by C O B H C
If you want to get really technical about it..

1. Grab sticks.
2. Bang sticks on drums.

^how to play drums.

UG POKER
i dont believe any of the scores on here even though mine sound equally absurd

800 CR
750 MA
770 WR
Quote by brandon369852
800 M
790 Cr
790 W

A challenger appears!

...modes and scales are still useless.

Quote by PhoenixGRM
Hey guys could you spare a minute to Vote for my band. Go to the site Search our band Listana with CTRL+F for quick and vote Thank you .
Quote by sam b
Voted for Patron Çıldırdı.

Thanks
Quote by PhoenixGRM
But our Band is Listana
Quote by metaldud536
With my math and reading results combined......OVER 9000!

I'm kidding. I'm a college student. I don't need to take that shit.

Damn you mofo, I was just about to make a demotivator about that!

Oh and I go to Uni.....and I'm not a Brit so I never waste a thought about SAT's.
It appears the pit is much smarter than it first appears.
Quote by Xodah
Marry me.

Quote by ..NEM..
Awesome nickname, awesome sentence under the nickname and awesome avatar. Awesome opinion too. And awesome quote. I like you.
Quote by Jimmer1720

basicallly americans universities dont care about school marks
they base acceptance upon PSE's and SAT marks

where canada is the opposite
but if you want to go to the USA you have to take the SAT's or in my situation take an IQ test
Quote by g.siddarth

theyre all bull$hitting
i got full marks.
"You're a twat!"- That dude in morrisons

"You Ugly git!" - That girl in the restaurant

"You Were a Mistake!" - Mum

just a few of my fans..

ok 660 math 540 eng 520 writing. i kick ass in math but my eng sucks it doesn't matter now i'm in college at a great school. and sat's aren't a great way to test ur skills.
Deacon of Zeppelinism PM TheHeartbreaker to join
speed demon of the UG Jeepers
Member of the Neutral Milk Hotel club PM Hamish5178 to join~
Quote by smartguyreviews
theyre all bull$hitting

Oh yeah, I forgot, I never took the SAT.

I got a 33 on my ACT.
Write your own lyrics or poetry? Post them HERE for a crit.
Follow me on Twitter
Quote by riffmasterjosh
ok 660 math 540 eng 520 writing. i kick ass in math but my eng sucks it doesn't matter now i'm in college at a great school. and sat's aren't a great way to test ur skills.

finally, somebody who didn't lie.
Quote by g.siddarth

or just as dishonest as we always knew it was...
Gear:
PRS SE Singlecut, blue with stoptail (my baby)
Line 6 Spider III 75 (shut up)
Epiphone Les Paul standard
Cheapo Yamaha nylon string
even more cheapo Fender steel string acoustic
Congrats, SATs are worthless. You are better at some trivial thing than others. Congratulations to you and that guy that can juggle 8 testicles.

Seriously though, the sats, lsats, mcats, act...they are all worthless.
Quote by yellowshirtguy
Imagine a giant dick flying towards your mouth, and there's nothing you can do about it. And your like "Oh man, I'm gonna have to suck this thing", and you brace yourself to suck this giant dick. But then, at the last moment, it changes trajectory and hits you in the eye. You think to yourself "well, at least I got that out of the way", but thne the giant dick rears back and stabs your eye again, and again, and again. Eventually, this giant dick is penetrating your gray matter, and you begin to lose control of your motor skills. That's when the giant dick slaps you across the cheek, causing you to fall out of your chair. Unable to move and at your most vulnerable, the giant dick finally lodges itself in your anus, where it rests uncomfortably for 4, maybe 5 hours. That's what the SAT is like.

MM Stingray
MIA P Bass
MIM Jazz Bass
GK 700RB-II Head
GK 410SBX Cab
Sansamp 3 Ch. DI
Crybaby Bass Wah
Bass Big Muff
DD3 Delay

MIA Strat
Nashville Tele
Martin 00015M
Hot Rod Deluxe
Big Muff
DS1
Hendrix Crybaby Wah
Haven't taken it yet. I'm a junior, we don't test until next semester.

I did take the PSAT last year though. I got an 1880/2400, 94th percentile.
Knowledge speaks, but wisdom listens.

When the power of love overcomes the love of power the world will know peace.

-Jimi Hendrix-

Quote by CodySG
You know you're in the drug thread when you see pictures of squash and "tuna nigga!" when you click the page.
Quote by smartguyreviews
theyre all bull$hitting

Mines real. Its only 1810
Took mine last (Junior) Year. Got a 1770 total. Math was highest and writing was lowest. I don't remember the scores because my memory is fail though.
maybe if you had a
revolver
you'd
suck less

press
↑ ↑ ↓ ↓ ← → ← → B Areceive bacon

Gamertag: Seanslaught
PSN: BeastlyBassist
Steam: Beastly396
I forgot my username for Collegeboard, so now I have to wait for an email. GAH!'

ok got em

Critical Reading: 550

Math:520

Writing:480

Total: 1550

I did shitty. Although, I guess studying would definitely help you out. I plan on going to a community college for 2 years first anyways... so I don't know why I took it.
I can honestly say I have really been far even as decided to use even go want to do look more like.

I don't always post on UG, but when I do, I post in the Pit. Stay thirsty my friends.
Last edited by IMABBALLPLAYER at Oct 23, 2008,
i got a 640 on my Bio subject test, after not reviewing bio for.....5 months.

not bad i guess
Quote by Scutchington
I like this guy, he's UG's Greek, and he just told your ass in two paragraphs. And I once spent 5 minutes watching his avatar.

A Brain Malfunction

We'll Never Admit As Defeat
Quote by yellowshirtguy

You took that from a 4chan post regarding Mac OSX.

Anyway here is my score:

Damn you Writing section

It's not like the rest of you couldn't PRTSC your scores. As the saying goes, "Pics or it didn't happen".
I got in everyone's hostile little face. Yes, these are bruises from fighting. Yes, I'm comfortable with that. I am enlightened.
Funky Muthafucka Of The Bass Militia. PM Nutter_101 To Join.
UG Irish Clan-Póg mo thóin
Quote by Caustic
Beast Within, you're awesome.
ehh 1800. Higher than the national average (which is in the 1300-1500 range) but still kinda meh. Oh well, it got me into college so it's all irrelevant now.
Quote by Waffleexplosion
Only in a vodka ad could Mexico win a war.
Quote by Beast_Within

Wow what a kick in the nuts. That's not even a regular kick in the nuts. That's some girl looking seductive and ready to get it on, and then BAM! Knee right to the nut.

Quote by PhoenixGRM
Hey guys could you spare a minute to Vote for my band. Go to the site Search our band Listana with CTRL+F for quick and vote Thank you .
Quote by sam b

Thanks
Quote by PhoenixGRM
But our Band is Listana
Quote by Beast_Within
You took that from a 4chan post regarding Mac OSX..

yep.
Quote by C O B H C
If you want to get really technical about it..

1. Grab sticks.
2. Bang sticks on drums.

^how to play drums.

UG POKER
Quote by Xiaoxi
Wow what a kick in the nuts. That's not even a regular kick in the nuts. That's some girl looking seductive and ready to get it on, and then BAM! Knee right to the nut.

Why? 80% of the colleges Ive seen dont give a shit about the writing section, they dont even know what to do with it because its so new.
Quote by kaosfire
Why? 80% of the colleges Ive seen dont give a shit about the writing section, they dont even know what to do with it because its so new.

I'm pretty sure most of them do care...

And even if that was the case, it still sucks to be nutted like that...so close yet so far.

Quote by PhoenixGRM
Quote by sam b

Thanks
Quote by PhoenixGRM
But our Band is Listana
I don't do my SAT till spring

I aced the writing section on both my PSATs though, and got 720 and 740 on my reading and writing, respectively.

I'm not so sure about how well I am going to do on the essay though I'm kinda nervous for that.
WILDCARD, BITCHES!!

Call me Patrick! My username sucks anyway
Quote by Xiaoxi
I'm pretty sure most of them do care...

Actually, they dont

Collegeboard decided to throw a new section on the test and it is still so new that the majority still dont know how to consider it.

This is coming from college representives Ive personally spoken to. Many dont even LOOK at the essay.
Quote by kaosfire
Actually, they dont

Collegeboard decided to throw a new section on the test and it is still so new that the majority still dont know how to consider it.

This is coming from college representives Ive personally spoken to. Many dont even LOOK at the essay.

Meh. What do I care. I'm in college. I r smarts.

Quote by PhoenixGRM
Quote by sam b

Thanks
Quote by PhoenixGRM
But our Band is Listana
Quote by Xiaoxi
Meh. What do I care. I'm in college. I r smarts.

Lucky, im really worried about getting into one of the schools i like.

off topic: Anyone attend St. John Fisher College in Rochester NY?
Yo wtf, how the hell are you guys so smart. 800 in math and CR? I can barely get over 650 in CR and writing.
Page 1 of 2