So my order of JJ E34Ls came in today from tubedepot.com (great site) and I'm looking to put these suckers in a Laney VH100R. I've got the back panel off the shite sovteks out and the switch if flipped to EL34.

Now what?

Just drop them in and go? or is there some procedure that I have to follow?

Many thanks

DA
Sig What?
did you have EL34's in before?

Epi Les Paul Std w/Duncans
ESP LTD EX260
Cry Baby From Hell
Marshall JH-1
EHX Metal Muff
MXR EVH Phase 90
Carl Martin Classic Chorus
EHX #1 Echo
Ibanez LU-20
Dunlop DCB-10
Crate V50112
Tascam US144

PEDALBOARD JUNKIES
As long as you have the bias switch set right you're good to go. When it's running and you've played for a min, check the tubes to see if they're redplating (the plates are glowing red). If they aren't then you should be set.

Edit: I'd also start on the clean channel with the master set fairly low.
I don't give a shit if you listen to me or not
You would probably have to bias them Id assume, unless theres a fixed bias on your amp but I think that is only with mesas.
^You're confused, most amps are fixed bias, some are cathode biased (automatically biased). Mesas are fixed, but it isn't adjustable, they have a whole spiel on why, but I still think it's silly.

As long as the new tubes aren't running insanely hot (ie, breaking up way too early, redplatin) you should be fine. If the bias is a adjustable then I'd suggest biasing it to get the best tone and life out of your tubes.
It's probably a good idea. I tried to search and see if your amp has a bias pot, but I couldn't find anything.