Hey guys.
I got a little question.
Someone told me, that i should never hang a guitar, on a wall, that is one of the "Outerwalls ( don't know how to explain it, but Guitar on the one side of the wall, and outside on the other side ).
Is that true? i think my house is very isolated.
is it just an old myth?
My eclipse would look really good on the wall
Esp Eclipse II VTB :i i fucking love her.
Gold and black on 1 guitar = succes
Yeah, that has to be a myth... the only reason i can see not to hang a guitar on the wall, is if you're super paranoid, and you think it might fall...
As long as the walls insulated and doesn't get very cold or anything I don't imagine it doing any dammage.
Quote by Trixxr
Hey guys.
I got a little question.
Someone told me, that i should never hang a guitar, on a wall, that is one of the "Outerwalls ( don't know how to explain it, but Guitar on the one side of the wall, and outside on the other side ).
Is that true? i think my house is very insulated.
is it just an old myth?
My eclipse would look really good on the wall

Fix'd.

oh, and in my opinion, guitars look a lot better in your hands (ESPECIALLY AN ECLIPSE) rather than on the wall
------

Shwiggity.
yeah its a myth. i still prefer portable stands do that i can have my guitar collection (collection...sure...) anywhere in my house, or at a gig (uh-huh, that'll happen soon ) or whatever
Gibson SG Faded
Epi VJ Stack

Quote by Øttər
Whenever I clean my guitars, my family wonders why it smells so good; I say that I exude a fresh citrus scent from hidden orifices.
They stopped asking
Quote by deftonesordie
Fix'd.

oh, and in my opinion, guitars look a lot better in your hands (ESPECIALLY AN ECLIPSE) rather than on the wall

No really mate, i was trying to explain that my house is very far away from other houses... ( Thanks ;D I was so fkin tired when i wrote that shitty thing i fail, i know it. )

But guys, thanks for clearing up things, i kinda started to regret i bought wallmounting thingys, for like 100$...

Gonna post a picture when i got em hanging
And again, thanks guys.
Esp Eclipse II VTB :i i fucking love her.
Gold and black on 1 guitar = succes
I've been hanging guitars on my walls for over 20 years. Te only thing to be concerned about is:
1. make sure it's not on top of a radiator
2. That the room is not to dry, too hot, or too humid and damp. No extreme temps.
3. Some guitar hangers with rubber will rub away the finish on the neck, so be careful which one you pick.
4. Don't just display it, PLAY it! : )
you dont live in an igloo do you? in which case the ice might not be too good for your guitar . if not you should be fine.

deadlydunc
Thank you please.
Quote by Dreamality
3. Some guitar hangers with rubber will rub away the finish on the neck, so be careful which one you pick.

Not rubber, but vinyl. The problem is that manufacturers don't list the components of the soft tubing they use, so it's pretty much a crapshoot.