I'm really starting to get pissed off. My stupid bitch of a teacher is having us do a PowerPoint presentation on G7, and I can find no information on it. Even wiki, which we're not allowed to use, has like nothing. And we have to have at least twenty slides in the presentation. If anyone has any information on G7, I'd be extremely grateful.

Also, it can't be about G8 or G20; it has to be G7. Which pisses me off. I just did a PowerPoint on G8, so that was a complete waste of my time. My english teacher also just assigned us three essays and two books to read by next week.
Tell her you won't do research on it because it has a tritone quality, which is satanic and goes against your religion.

...modes and scales are still useless.

Quote by PhoenixGRM
Hey guys could you spare a minute to Vote for my band. Go to the site Search our band Listana with CTRL+F for quick and vote Thank you .
Quote by sam b
Voted for Patron Çıldırdı.

Thanks
Quote by PhoenixGRM
But our Band is Listana
your wriitng abotu a band...?a group of 7s...? group of 7s the retarted penoor?
Quote by iantheman
I laughed at someone for breaking his g-string, and got sigged

Quote by Veil Of Osiris

You just made me spit out my Kool-Aid all over my keyboard.

sorry
theres tons of info on those painters...
Jackson DKMG Dinky, Ibanez RG 7321, Ibanez RG 350EX
Bugera 6262-212 (120 watt), Line 6 Spider lll (30 watt)

Pearl Forum Series Drums
Sabian B8 Cymbals (ride, hi-hats, 3x crash, splash)
G7=Group of Seven=economic faggots from UK, US, Japan, Italy, Germany, and France that discuss economic issues at their annual sausage fest. That's all I know.
Do it on Avenged Sevenfold.

Or you could do it on the G8 and not mention Canada. Every one knows that Canada is just the USAs hat.
Sig What?
Quote by darth awsome
Do it on Avenged Sevenfold.

Or you could do it on the G8 and not mention Canada. Every one knows that Canada is just the USAs hat.

I think I'm just going to do the G8. The G7 evolved into the G8, but the G7 is still there too or something. It's ****ing retarded. If the teacher gets mad, I'll just rape her or something.
Quote by frottage
I'm really starting to get pissed off. My stupid bitch of a teacher is having us do a PowerPoint presentation on G7, and I cant find no information on it. Even wiki, which we're not allowed to use, has like nothing. And we have to have at least twenty slides in the presentation. If anyone has any information on G7, I'd be extremely grateful.

AHHHH DOUBLE NEGATIVE!
So I'm guessing this isn't your English class?
RAZZLEFRAZZLE
Quote by SoWrongItsMatt
AHHHH DOUBLE NEGATIVE!
So I'm guessing this isn't your English class?

Screw engrish.
Quote by darth awsome
Every one knows that Canada is just the USAs hat.

Haha I would sig that but i'd get chased by a mob of Canadians.
Quote by powerhead
Mentallica, i think you just made my drive shank crank

Quote by beadhangingOne

You sir, are a true hero.

Quote by silversoulcage
Dude, seriously, you're an ass hole. That place where **** comes out, yea that's you man.
Quote by Xiaoxi
Tell her you won't do research on it because it has a tritone quality, which is satanic and goes against your religion.

A tritone is 6 semitones. 7 semitones is a perfect fifth, which is particularly unsatanic.
Quote by National_Anthem
A tritone is 6 semitones. 7 semitones is a perfect fifth, which is particularly unsatanic.

G7...a tritone between B and F...

Anyways, the teacher won't know that...pfft.

...modes and scales are still useless.

Quote by PhoenixGRM
Hey guys could you spare a minute to Vote for my band. Go to the site Search our band Listana with CTRL+F for quick and vote Thank you .
Quote by sam b
Voted for Patron Çıldırdı.

Thanks
Quote by PhoenixGRM
But our Band is Listana
Quote by metaldud536
Are they like S Club 7?

TS,If there isn't anything about the G7 just find stuff on G8 and ignore the least important country.
--F-F-T-S---
--EbOla----
---name pending?--

Quote by PlayMadness
No. Everybody dies. And one day, given that your relationship doesn't crash and burn like so many do, one of you will end up deep in sorrow while watching the other one die.

Quote by Xiaoxi
G7...a tritone between B and F...

Anyways, the teacher won't know that...pfft.

Ah, my bad. I'd ignored the G part, and I was just thinking of the symbolism of 7.