one little dot of it on my ****ing leg. does athlete's foot medication get rid of it? i heard the meds specifically for r.w and tinactin have the same active ingredient.
im almost positive that athletes foot cream will get rid of it. sucks for you though. how did you get it?
Quote by musicjunkie207
The time I fell on my face on a trampoline and cracked my neck, then proceded to run around the yard in a blind panic screaming "I hope I'm not paralyzed! OH GOD I THINK I'M PARALYZED!"

Ya it's a fungus. Tinactin is a fungicide.
Quote by SomeoneYouKnew
You should be careful what you say. Some asshole will probably sig it.

Quote by Axelfox
Yup, a girl went up to me in my fursuit one time.

Quote by Xiaoxi
I can fap to this. Keep going.
Quote by slash4114
im almost positive that athletes foot cream will get rid of it. sucks for you though. how did you get it?

no clue at all. i just knows its really easily transferred b/t people. so no tellin'
Pics or it didn't happen.

^ Go to hell
Quote by hostilekid
shadesofanger, you're my hero.

Quote by GoldenBlues
So I was wondering, are black people capable feeling love? I mean can their brains comprehend that kind of emotion, or are they not programmed that way.
Quote by ShaunDiel
Go to the Doctor

I don't think it could be said any clearer than this
MY PRESIDENT IS BLACK
get anti bacterial stuff.

Or in otherways, since I used to wrestle, what i would do is pour bleach on it to kill it, but be careful because you can get a chemical burn. What I also know is that you get those metal sponges, (ya know the ones you use to scrape food of frying pans and stuff, well yeah that) and a bar of anti-bacterial soap. and well yeah scrub away.
Quote by primusfan
if she's squatting over you it greatly increases the risk of breaking your dick in case it comes out. but that shouldn't be a problem for UGers because they all have 8" penises.