Alright, I'm in the process of selling my mid-size amp (see sig) and buying a smaller amp for practices and a larger amp for gigs/because I'm male and like big things. The larger amp will come later, but I'd like to see about investing in the smaller amp now. Basically what I'm looking for is a lightweight amp that can hold its own with either a drummer, saxophone, and guitarist. The guitarist I play with doesn't crank anything up to 11, so 50-75 watts should be fine; my current 100 watt amp can easily keep up at 4 gain/3 master volume, so I probably won't need to crank an amp that size TOO hard. My main concern is durability; I've been reading a lot of reviews of these smaller combo amps and that is the complaint I've seen the most. I went through musiciansfriend and picked out some amps that appealed to me based on the features, weight, wattage, and reviews, but if you guys have any other suggestions then PLEASE give me a little help here.

Line 6 LowDown Studio 110

Nemesis N10 Bass Combo Amp

Peavey MAX 112 Bass Combo Amp

Warwick Blue Cab 60 60w 1x12 Combo

Of those, the Line 6 is the most appealing based on the stats and reviews I saw of it, followed by the Nemesis. The Peavey and the Warwick both fit the criteria, but unless both the Line 6 and the Nemesis have horrible, Behringer-esque problems, I'd rather go with those two.

Sorry for the TL,DR post, but I figured I should give as much information as I have.

Thanks,

Copious
Doesnt GK make a good 150w amp thats like a foot and a half by a foot and a half, and like 8 inches deep?
The Fender Rumble series have a few different bass amps. I know there's a 100watt and a 60watt.
Quote by Ez0ph
That was a different Feb08er that threatened to suck you off
I remember that

Sadly, I was the threatened.
Quote by Firenze

Let it be known that I concur with everything this gentleman says, ever.

www.myspace.com/tarsusmusic
I would look at some Orange Amps. The Crush series is a bit samller than what your looking for, but they sound fantastic and are pretty loud.

Out of that list I would go with the Peavy.
Quote by rollininrhythm
Doesnt GK make a good 150w amp thats like a foot and a half by a foot and a half, and like 8 inches deep?

I would love to get my hands on one of those, but its a little out of price range.

Quote by TooFast
The Fender Rumble series have a few different bass amps. I know there's a 100watt and a 60watt.

The 100 is heavier then what I'm looking for (it weighs the same as the current amp I'm dragging around), and the 60 is on the heavy end of what I'm looking at, but I'll look into that.

Quote by Captain Insano
I would look at some Orange Amps. The Crush series is a bit samller than what your looking for, but they sound fantastic and are pretty loud.

Out of that list I would go with the Peavy.

I've played with a guitarist who used a 30 watt Orange Crush and it drowned out pretty much the entire band, so I'll definitely take a look at those. I'll try and dig up some more info on the Peavey.