Poll: Is violence okay in the sake of a game?
Poll Options
View poll results: Is violence okay in the sake of a game?
Yes.
23 26%
Yes, but only if theres some kind of pads, etc.
14 16%
No. Violence isn't a joke.
44 49%
Undecided
8 9%
Voters: 89.
Page 1 of 2
So at my school theres this game. It's kinda like wall-ball, but slightly different. The game is played by mexicans, except for 3 white kids. My friend is one of the white kids. So, you throw the ball against the wall, and catch it. Then repeat. one difference. You miss, you get the sh!t beat out of you. It's pretty intense. So me and a few friends were watching, and another friend of mine was playing when he caught the ball, but someone knocked it out of his hands. One guy knocked him down, and about 20-30 other guys quickly ran towards him and punched, kicked, and stomped on him for about a minute and a half. The guy now has 2 broken ribs, a broken jaw, and some serious bruising. A few of the kids that participated got charged with aggraveted assault, etc., while a majority got away with it.

Discuss.
Faster Tom, Runn!!!!!!!
UG'S SEXIEST TRANNY 2010

UG'S 3rd HOTTEST CROSSDRESSER 2011
Quote by Brick23
Faster Tom, Runn!!!!!!!

if he could get away from 30 mexicans, i would be impressed.
too bad they have to live up to the stereotype. id threaten them w/ deportation.
Tampa Bay Buccaneers

South Carolina Gamecocks

Quote by SGstriker
Chef Strato-Massacre: Cooking shitstorms since that comment.

Quote by PurpleClawz
Damnit why are you full of so much win
We called that red ass. If you missed three times, you had to stand at the wall and everyone got to throw the ball at you. We didn't beat the shit out of people though. :/
Quote by DieGarbageMan
can i get a tl;dr up in this bitch?

A mod makes a joke and hi-jacks a thread...

Quote by paintITblack39
usually, this is often discussed in the political threads ...

let's change the question: are you pro or antti niemi?
Quote by IEatOrphans
He chose to participate and knew the consequences.

While I agree with what you said, i can't help feeling sorry for him, because i doubt he knew how bad he would get hurt.
what Ieatorphans said.

the mexicans might be stupid, but he's just as stupid for joining in.
Quote by Martyr's Prayer
I got crap to do, okay? Counter-Strike isn't going to play itself.
Yeah man... This is screwed up... Technically he didn't get jumped, he got beat up cause of the game.
Quote by neopowell
Killing yourself seems like the only simple solution.
Quote by Draconey
Yeah man... This is screwed up... Technically he didn't get jumped, he got beat up cause of the game.

You just lost the game friend.
Quote by Metalology
We called that red ass. If you missed three times, you had to stand at the wall and everyone got to throw the ball at you. We didn't beat the shit out of people though. :/

I thought that was suey (I believed it is spelled like that) At least that's what we call it here
BRIAN. SCHNEIDER.
I was in the Southside of Chicago a week ago, walking to White Castle, and I saw a few black guys about 30 feet from me, and as I got close to them, they turned and looked at me (I got nervous) and one guy was like 'Hey man, where are da bitches at!?' It was hilarious.
Quote by Ez0ph
That was a different Feb08er that threatened to suck you off
I remember that

Sadly, I was the threatened.
Quote by Firenze

Let it be known that I concur with everything this gentleman says, ever.

www.myspace.com/tarsusmusic
Quote by TooFast
I was in the Southside of Chicago a week ago, walking to White Castle, and I saw a few black guys about 30 feet from me, and as I got close to them, they turned and looked at me (I got nervous) and one guy was like 'Hey man, where are da bitches at!?' It was hilarious.

My mind is going. I can feel it.
Youre friend is an idiot.

That's like ASKING to get your ass kicked.

and I thought the kids at MY school were ****wits.....

My things:
Bowes SLx7
Washburn WG587
Washburn X40Pro
Washburn X50
Washburn HM24
Washburn WR150
Laguna LE200s
Arietta Acoustic
First Act
Valveking 112
VHT Deliverance

He should of thrown nickles and quarters across the room, that would of gotten those Mexicans off his ass...
Haha, that game is awesome, it's just hard to play, I never win...

"When I die, I want people to play my music, go wild and freak out and do anything they want to do." - Jimi Hendrix

"A dream you dream alone is only a dream. A dream you dream together is reality." - John Lennon

I'm a GIRL!
Quote by valennic
Youre friend is an idiot.

That's like ASKING to get your ass kicked.

and I thought the kids at MY school were ****wits.....

He's not really a close friend or anything, just a guy i talk to every once in a while.
Quote by Metalology

That because we're Canadian. We have a general sense of respect amongst fellow competitors.

(Except in Hockey, where it is serious business)
Quote by red18420
There is no point except party and be healthy and happy. Also money is not something to live for. If i didnt need money for drugs and beer i would give mine away.

Vote here to help me get to BC!
Quote by landerson
While I agree with what you said, i can't help feeling sorry for him, because i doubt he knew how bad he would get hurt.

I played the same game back in the 70's and 80's - except we just called it ASS - - for every mistake you'd get a letter - when you got ASS you had to stand there and let everyone take turns beaning you with the ball. We also played a version called Errors that just would let make 10 mistakes and then you'd be out and you'd play until there was one winner. Getting the crap kicked out of you that badly is just ****ed.
We call that buttball, except instead of getting jumped you have a chance of getting pegged (unless you tag the wall before you get hit).
Quote by Mudmen190
If loving ham makes me gay, I'm Rob Halford.

Quote by musiclover2399
MyNameIsLame just nailed it (actually both his statements did some nailing).

Quote by Oroborous
This is honestly the best first post I've ever seen

^^ Directed at me. E-peen wankery sigs ftw.

My Last.FM
Quote by melton100
Rape the guilty?
Then throw balls in their face?

Aren't those the same thing?

On topic however, that's effed up. I used to play "butt's up" where if you missed, whoever got you "out" got to nail you. It hurt like hell, but nothing was broken...
The Gear:
Fender Frontman 25R
Epiphone Les Paul Custom, Ebony
Yes. Otherwise we wouldn't have Rugby and many other violent games. However, these loons went over the top.
||||||||||||||||||||
||||||||||||||||||||
||||||||||||||||||||

Quote by IEatOrphans
He chose to participate and knew the consequences.

Exactly this.
Serves him right, he clearly wanted to get involved so he has to face the consequences.
No sympathy for him at all. None.
I hope it doesn't seem, like I'm young, foolish, and green.
Let me in for a minute, you're not my life but I want you in it

O Dayya, te echaré de menos, siempre

Y siempre
Y para siempre
Russell! What the fuck!?

Damn. That sucks for him. I would just run. Man, would my fat ass RUN.
~don't finkdinkle when ur supposed to be dimpdickin~
Quote by TooFast

Sounds like every time I go walking. Anyway TS did he play this game before? Didn't he know what he was getting into?
H e l l o .
Quote by Strato-Massacre
too bad they have to live up to the stereotype. id threaten them w/ deportation.

He never said they were immigrants you stereotype.
Quote by kitty_teh_fish
Sounds like every time I go walking. Anyway TS did he play this game before? Didn't he know what he was getting into?

He'd played it once before, and never really got hit that bad. Just some bruises and stuff. He knew what he was getting into, but I still feel sorry for the guy.
Quote by Brick23
Faster Tom, Runn!!!!!!!

RUSSELL WHAT THE ****!?
Quote by guitar-godfrey
when i grow up i wanna have blackandsilver's babies!

Quote by angusfan16

Quote by Scowmoo
HOLY HELL.

nice discovery, sir.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Last edited by coryklok : Today at 01:10 PM.
Quote by BlackandSilver
RUSSELL WHAT THE ****!?

Where did this meme come from can anyone tell me?, anytime someone asks someone just says its a dumb meme
Quote by Lt. Shinysides
so what you're saying is that, after getting out of the water naked with 5+ guys, you thought that once the girls were around you had better get some clothes on?

Quote by TheHobbit
Where did this meme come from can anyone tell me?, anytime someone asks someone just says its a dumb meme

It's from the "i got jumped thread." i think the guys name that posted it was tommy or something like that. great thread though.
Quote by landerson
He's not really a close friend or anything, just a guy i talk to every once in a while.

Doesnt stop him from being an idiot.

My things:
Bowes SLx7
Washburn WG587
Washburn X40Pro
Washburn X50
Washburn HM24
Washburn WR150
Laguna LE200s
Arietta Acoustic
First Act
Valveking 112
VHT Deliverance

Quote by TheHobbit

Someone on here created a song, sang it and that was part of the chorus (to the best of my recollection anyway).
For some reason, it clung like a stupid meme and never died.
You aren't the only one who dislikes it.
I hope it doesn't seem, like I'm young, foolish, and green.
Let me in for a minute, you're not my life but I want you in it

O Dayya, te echaré de menos, siempre

Y siempre
Y para siempre
Quote by BlackLuster
Someone on here created a song, sang it and that was part of the chorus (to the best of my recollection anyway).
For some reason, it clung like a stupid meme and never died.
You aren't the only one who dislikes it.

I never said i disliked it, i was just wondering where in came from, its annoying seeing a joke all over the place that you dont get. Thnx tho, clears up a little confusion.
Quote by Lt. Shinysides
so what you're saying is that, after getting out of the water naked with 5+ guys, you thought that once the girls were around you had better get some clothes on?

Page 1 of 2