Page 1 of 5
By disgusting, I don't mean something like a decaying corpse or someone being disemboweled, but things that make you feel ashamed for being a human. Things that aren't vomit-inducing in the general sense (though they might cause some to), but things that are more alone the line of giant facepalm.

Or to phrase it another way, what have you seen that is full of utter stupidity and makes toy totally disgusted with humans? (inb4 "This thread")

I have seen two things that really disgusted me. The first, Hummer limousines. Can you say "inches per gallon"? The second, I was reading some news story on a political website of some sort, and one of the comments at the bottom of the article said something along the lines of "Obama sucks. McChange '08." Not kidding. They actually referred to John McCain, he of 26+ years as a senator, as "McChange."

Your turn.
kill all humans
Creationists.
████████████████████████████
███████████████████████████
█████████████████████████
██████████████████████████
Zippo cat, most other animal related cruelty. And no, I'm not like that, I love my meat, but lighting a cat on fire is just mean
Quote by Ez0ph
That was a different Feb08er that threatened to suck you off
I remember that

Sadly, I was the threatened.
Quote by Firenze

Let it be known that I concur with everything this gentleman says, ever.

www.myspace.com/tarsusmusic
Today the rat of the biology lab gave birth.
Fender Telecaster Thin Line

(For playing fusion as a solo project)
Ernie Ball VP Jr
Vox Wah
Korg DT-10 Tuner
Ibanez TS9 Tube Screamer
Mxr Phase 90
Electro Harmonix Small Clone
Boss DD6 Digital Delay
electing bush
Quote by RU Experienced?
I like staring at girls' boobs and seeing how long it takes them to say something and what their reaction is. It's win-win-win

Quote by darkstar2466
I once saw two snails fuck. It was pretty damn cool.
i watched 2 cops beat a homeless guy for no apparent reason
i wanted to do something but i was with my grandma
Quote by wizards?
I saw a kid that had about eight burgers from mcdonalds and passed by a starving child and the child begged him for one, and he said no. ten minutes later, he threw half of them away.

No you didn't.

It seems weird that you would've experienced the whole journey.
I've been here since '04.

Atheists.
All your base are belong to us.
Quote by creeping.death!
Quote by Kensai
Creationists.
This.

That.
Quote by Paul Lambeth
It's like having the best orgasm of your life ever, but in your brain, and the opposite of that.
GOD.

This man would have no problem sending you to hell and making you burn for all eternity if you don't worship him? That IMO is truly scary and disgusting.

IMO that is like a deadly authoritarian government.
People disgust me in general pretty straightforward and cliche but there are some sick and evil people out there.
and to the ts if those are the most disgusting things you have seen i suggest you get out a little more.
How 70% of the pit support socailist ideologies, a nationalized health care system, more welfare, and a president who will sit down and talk with the President of Iran, a man who DOESNT BELIEVE THAT THE HOLOCAUST HAPPENED!!!!!!!!!
The terrorist and cult be headings videos people are obsessed with on 4chan, i might start a thread about it it's so bad, the worst thing I've ever seen in my life, makes me want to join the army tbh.
Live Rig:
Ibanez Rg 150R w/ Duncan 59s
Marshall JCM2000 TSL60 Head
Mark IV Combo
Marshall 1960a Cab w/ Vintage 30s
Ibanez RG1570 Prestige w/ Duncan 59s
Jackson SLSMG Soloist
Currently in Ontario, Canada.

Some 16 year old girl has been dating this kid (who is also 16) for about 2 weeks and is already engaged (not even kidding). She wears the ring on her finger AND was making wedding plans in second period today. She plans to have Atreyu play live at the wedding.
Quote by Mudmen190
If loving ham makes me gay, I'm Rob Halford.

Quote by musiclover2399
MyNameIsLame just nailed it (actually both his statements did some nailing).

Quote by Oroborous
This is honestly the best first post I've ever seen

^^ Directed at me. E-peen wankery sigs ftw.

My Last.FM
Quote by MyNameIsLame
Some 16 year old girl has been dating this kid (who is also 16) for about 2 weeks and is already engaged (not even kidding). She wears the ring on her finger AND was making wedding plans in second period today. She plans to have Atreyu play live at the wedding.

I would expect that from 12 year olds but 16? That's ****ing ridiculous.
Quote by SuperPhunTime
People disgust me in general pretty straightforward and cliche but there are some sick and evil people out there.

There are also evil animals, gods, and natural disasters? what is your point?
Quote by metal4ever6328
How 70% of the pit support socailist ideologies, a nationalized health care system, more welfare, and a president who will sit down and talk with the President of Iran, a man who DOESNT BELIEVE THAT THE HOLOCAUST HAPPENED!!!!!!!!!

I don't see how the first 3 are at all bad.

And I'd rather have us negotiate peace with Iran then end up having World War III. Hmmm, negotiations that result (ideally) in peace, or a massive war that destroys humanity?
Quote by Graveworm
GOD.

This man would have no problem sending you to hell and making you burn for all eternity if you don't worship him? That IMO is truly scary and disgusting.

IMO that is like a deadly authoritarian government.

You've seen God?
Quote by Ez0ph
That was a different Feb08er that threatened to suck you off
I remember that

Sadly, I was the threatened.
Quote by Firenze

Let it be known that I concur with everything this gentleman says, ever.

www.myspace.com/tarsusmusic
Quote by metal4ever6328

This.

Not that McCain is much better.
Quote by DSchmitty
The terrorist and cult be headings videos people are obsessed with on 4chan, i might start a thread about it it's so bad, the worst thing I've ever seen in my life, makes me want to join the army tbh.

they were fake retard
Quote by alaskan_ninja
By disgusting, I don't mean something like a decaying corpse or someone being disemboweled, but things that make you feel ashamed for being a human. Things that aren't vomit-inducing in the general sense (though they might cause some to), but things that are more alone the line of giant facepalm.

Or to phrase it another way, what have you seen that is full of utter stupidity and makes toy totally disgusted with humans? (inb4 "This thread")

I have seen two things that really disgusted me. The first, Hummer limousines. Can you say "inches per gallon"? The second, I was reading some news story on a political website of some sort, and one of the comments at the bottom of the article said something along the lines of "Obama sucks. McChange '08." Not kidding. They actually referred to John McCain, he of 26+ years as a senator, as "McChange."

Your turn.

I saw a guy from Somewhere in Southern USA on the news saying he would never vote for Obama because he is a muslim. That was a pretty big facefalm moment.
Quote by Castlebravo
I would expect that from 12 year olds but 16? That's ****ing ridiculous.

Atreyu's not THAT ridiculous. Now Falcor on the other hand... He's a little ridiculous...
athiest.

and pepole who can kill other pepole via chainsaws or lighting them on fire
Quote by iantheman
I laughed at someone for breaking his g-string, and got sigged

Quote by Veil Of Osiris

You just made me spit out my Kool-Aid all over my keyboard.

sorry
Page 1 of 5