so my face pretty much got hit by a train. i went in to my dentists office about 11ish the drugged and i just woke up in my bed about 4:30

they took out all my wisdom teeth, plus 2 other teeth that had to come out to make room for other teeth that were being crowded. i totally have hockey player smile now, not to mention i'm kind stoned on ibuprofen.

whee...

anyone else have harsh dental stories?

quick edit:

my face didn't actually get hit by a train. merely a exaggerative comparison to what getting teeth removed is like.

i'm sure if i was hit in the face with a train, i'd more things to worry about then 6 missing teeth,
Grammar and spelling omitted as an exercise for the reader.
Last edited by Kivarenn82 at Oct 23, 2008,
Are you sure that's all that happened while you were drugged?
████████████████████████████
███████████████████████████
█████████████████████████
██████████████████████████
Man, the drugs they give me and my bro for that operation were crazy. My bro was so out of it when we took him for his operation.

And don't be a pussy - wisdom teeth removal doesn't hurt that much.
Quote by the worm
Damn, they gave you ibuprofen? You got ripped the hell off.

lol i opted for ibuprofen because T3's didn't help my pain at all the last time they took teeth out of my face.
Your face got hit by a train? What the hell?

Is that a metaphor or the truth?
██████████████████████████████
Quote by Kivarenn82
lol i opted for ibuprofen because T3's didn't help my pain at all the last time they took teeth out of my face.

Oh so no vicodin option or hydrocodone? Well, it's better than nothing!
I had 7 taken out at once when I was 14. Just novicaine they never put me out.
Quote by Kensai

your bunghole may have also been hit by a train
but for my dental stories the worst i have are getting cavities filled and having braces drilled off
Quote by guitardude34875
be the music, not the scene
This is story all about how my life got flipped and I fell on the ground. I was in gym class, standing outside the weight room with the rest of my class. My friend Dan started talking about getting his wisdom teeth taken out the week before. I get nauseas easy, and as he started talking about it, I started to lose my sight. The next thing I remember is waking up on the floor with my ass cheeks clenched. I passed out in front of everyone and was humping the floor. It hurt like Hell, and I got the rest of the day off.
Quote by Ez0ph
That was a different Feb08er that threatened to suck you off
I remember that

Sadly, I was the threatened.
Quote by Firenze

Let it be known that I concur with everything this gentleman says, ever.

www.myspace.com/tarsusmusic
Although I appreciate the credit, I wouldn't consider myself to be a train... How 'bout I'm more of a tank? I didn't mean to hit you so hard brah. Belee dat!
mmm, I had to get my wisdom teeth out twice. They swiched my X-rays with someone who only had 3... It sucked for me, but the poor other guy prolly lost an extra tooth
Quote by Ralbert07
Your face got hit by a train? What the hell?

Is that a metaphor or the truth?

hehe yes its a metaphorical train

all of my wisdom teeth were crazily impacted so the procedures they used to remove them were not entirely practical. lots of swelling and i kinda woke up at the tail end of the procedure and heard the guy talking "wow, that was crazy i don't think i've ever sweat like that before"

and no. my bumhole has no bruising.
well your bumhole isnt hurting but you think that only the dentist's tools went into your mouth?? why do you think your mouth feels sore.....
Quote by bearded_monkey
Oh man thats amazing, you win midi pure. I don't care whether it's a competition or not

Quote by halvies

could have been 3 's but there wasn't nearly enough exclamation marks to emphasize the anger/disbelief

oh yeah
I'm going in for that soon. I need at least 2 taken out, probably more.
My Blog
New bands you wish you knew about!

Check This Band:As Blood Runs Black
Guitarist of the month: Quorthon

Got a good band that you want to share with the world? PM me and I'll write them a review.
Train?!

Umm when I was younger we played tug of war. There was a kid in front of me, and the other team decided to suddenly let the rope go, kid fell back and his elbow knocked my tooth out. It was still hanging on by a thread and hurt like hell until it snapped a few hours later.

My little brother also kicked out about 2 of my teeth.

In the end my teeth were so mashed up I needed braces. The dentist had to remove 13 teeth before they were fitted (not on the same day though) fun fun!
Quote by Kivarenn82

are you serious?

do you have freaking downs syndrome or something?
no, my chromosome makeup is quite standard. i'm telling you, 2 superstrength ibuprofens do the trick.

they're 400 mg each not to mention far cheaper.
I've had four pulled at once...
grok it.

SKREAM!

Listen to jazz, it's good for you...
I have all my teeth pulled every other Thursday. And they don't numb my mouth. And they give me children's Tylenol and a free manual toothbrush.
You're*
I had 8 out in 2nd grade... that was super awkward.

Had a root canal when I was 12-ish. Due up for another.

It's in my genes to have really pathetic teeth. My mom's entire side of the family is one laden with awful teeth.
Quote by Kivarenn82
no, my chromosome makeup is quite standard. i'm telling you, 2 superstrength ibuprofens do the trick.

they're 400 mg each not to mention far cheaper.

Wow. Your smart. T3 has ibuprofin in it, so it would do the same thing as them ibuprofin would do, only work better on pain.

Guitars:
-Jackson DXMG (SH-2N, SH-6)
-Schecter Hellraiser C1 (18v)
-Ibanez XPT707FX (Blackouts)
-Ibanez BTB 400 Bass

Main Amp: Mesa DR Roadster

i had my wisdom teeth took out..only took like 20 minutes but they put me to sleep and gave me some pain pills but i wasn't in pain at all.... i was sick and puking after i woke up because of the medecine they gave me to knock me out.... and plus i hadn't had any breakfest... but all in all the only pain i had was little pieces of teeth coming through the gums which they told me would happen.... but that didn't even hurt bad...
Quote by PlagueX1
Wow. Your smart. T3 has ibuprofin in it, so it would do the same thing as them ibuprofin would do, only work better on pain.

A) You're.
B) Ibuprofen.
C) No, it doesn't.
You're*
WOw, yeah I know I just thought about what I said. COMMENT RETRACTED. lol fail

Guitars:
-Jackson DXMG (SH-2N, SH-6)
-Schecter Hellraiser C1 (18v)
-Ibanez XPT707FX (Blackouts)
-Ibanez BTB 400 Bass

Main Amp: Mesa DR Roadster

Quote by PlagueX1
WOw, yeah I know I just thought about what I said. COMMENT RETRACTED. lol fail

Wo0t!

Don't feel bad. I looked it up first.
You're*
pretty much the same thing happened to me TS, except I had 7 removed at once.
I had laughing gas though. That shit is insane. All in all I've had 14 teeth removed.

Oh yeah, i used to live in Malawi, and all the dentists sucked. Im not even sure if they cleaned their tools. anyway, I had to have 2 teeth out. The dentist tries to inject the anethstetic, but misses the correct area completely so it hurt like a ****, and didn't work. She proceeds to pull out the first tooth, WITHOUT anethstesia. I dont think anything has ever been as painful. I was kicking all over the place (I was 7 btw), yelling "stop stop stop!" but they kept yanking at it. Then all of a sudden blood started spattering all over the dentist's masks and clothes, which freaked me out even more. Blood was everywhere. My mom wouldn't let them pull the second tooth, because she was watching them the entire time.

I've been afraid of dentists ever since.
My sig used to be so awesome it got me banned
Last edited by Your_Dad at Oct 23, 2008,
Quote by TooFast
This is story all about how my life got flipped and I fell on the ground. I was in gym class, standing outside the weight room with the rest of my class. My friend Dan started talking about getting his wisdom teeth taken out the week before. I get nauseas easy, and as he started talking about it, I started to lose my sight. The next thing I remember is waking up on the floor with my ass cheeks clenched. I passed out in front of everyone and was humping the floor. It hurt like Hell, and I got the rest of the day off.

wait? was i supposed to read this to the tune of Fresh Prince of Belair?
Quote by IDread
You know something is wrong when you have to utter the words "I have ganja in my eye" to your mother...

Quote by RIPKurt67-94
Aliens don't exist. I live on Mars, and I can assure you that there is no life here.

I hijacked this!
Quote by Kensai

Would that be a Seinfeld reference?
Quote by dminishedthingy
It didn't seem possible, but apparently Messiah can spam even more now.

Quote by \Powerslave/
I can see it now. "Dark Thrones and Black People".

Quote by \Powerslave/
I pretty much wank something small and sleek.

ololololololol

JOIN THE NEKROGESTAPO!
Im gunna have to get 5 removed and then get braces, booooooo orthodontist, they should all rot in hell
i was pretty sure T3's were/are codeine and caffeine.

either way the last time i used.. they sucked

they also gave me this stuff to manage the swelling which i didn't get last time.. Dexamethasone. it must be doing a good job, my face looks pretty close to normal.
That sucks. I SHOULDN'T have to get wisdoms out but you never know. There's like a 5% chance I'll need to.