From time to time a run into a sweep rotation that sort of baffles me...

please only respond to this post if you can play the lick to speed and well, only want legit input.

It is from Children of Bodom's Warheart.

Here it is:

---------------------15---19---17-/~-14--------------------------------10-14-15-14-12-------------
----------------17----------------------15--------------------------12-----------------15----------------
-----------16-------------------------------14-------------------11---------------------------------------
------17---------------------------------------16------------12-------------------------------------------
-19------------------------------------------------17-/~-14----------------------------------------------
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------     

[F]4   2    1    2    1     3   1 /~ 1   2   1  3   4 /~  4    2   1  2  1  2 3  2  1   3 

[F] - fingering
/~ - legato slide.

its the fingering for the first slide that is messing with me. seems like the only easy way to do it is to rush my first finger over so the rest of the sweeps works.

Any other ideas? or is this the only way?
Jackson KV2 USA Snow White/Black Bevels
seems like pretty straightforward major and minor arpeggios, and it seems to me as though you have the fingering right (i can't think of a better way at least, and this one works pretty well for me).

*insert sexual fingering joke here*
Gear:
PRS SE Singlecut, blue with stoptail (my baby)
Line 6 Spider III 75 (shut up)
Epiphone Les Paul standard
Cheapo Yamaha nylon string
even more cheapo Fender steel string acoustic
yeah i didnt mean the lick was complex, i meant that one switch over for the slide was a bit odd for me, to have to jump over with my first finger just seemed like maybe i was over looking something.
just keep practicing with a metronome and you'll get it
Gear:
PRS SE Singlecut, blue with stoptail (my baby)
Line 6 Spider III 75 (shut up)
Epiphone Les Paul standard
Cheapo Yamaha nylon string
even more cheapo Fender steel string acoustic
What are we talking here? Pussy right? (Joke only)

Try buying a software called slowdowner it definitely will help. If you can't afford it download it somewhere out there in the i-net.
lol guys i didnt say i needed help playing it, i pretty much have it down, just seemed like i may be over complicating it..but i guess not.

thanks for the advice though.

she doesnt moan bro, she screams.