Page 1 of 2
Hell im finally un-banned. Why not start off my freedom with a good ole' discussion 'bout South Park. New episodes FINALLY here. Discuss.
MichaelEMJAYARE
I prefer north park please.
1. Open My Computer.
2. Open C:
3. Click on WINDOWS.
4. Open the folder "Media."
5. Click on the file "onestop."
6. Listen.
season 12 has been disappointing to say the least. over-logging has been the only one which has been on par with the previous seasons imo. though the last one was funny, apart from the ending, which was just weird :S

saying that, ill still watch the rest of the season, just coz i love that show so damn much
Quote by insomniac_style
season 12 has been disappointing to say the least. over-logging has been the only one which has been on par with the previous seasons imo. though the last one was funny, apart from the ending, which was just weird :S

saying that, ill still watch the rest of the season, just coz i love that show so damn much

This.
the episode last night was so awesome, when randy had the camera out i thought to myself "they should make a cloverfield episode", and low and behold, a cloverfield episode
the new episodes are awesome

but i saw too much of Harrison Ford/george Lucas in one.... *shudders*

anyway, jut bought the first season on DVD. its fuckin hilarious
the newest one that aired wednesday i didn't really get....like i think it was making fun of cloverfield and something to do with Japanese internment camps or how terrorists are sent to Guantanamo Bay? But it seems like a two part episode so hopefully it'll come together in the next one.
Quote by b4rigger
the newest one that aired wednesday i didn't really get....like i think it was making fun of cloverfield and something to do with Japanese internment camps or how terrorists are sent to Guantanamo Bay? But it seems like a two part episode so hopefully it'll come together in the next one.

I agree, i think the 2 parter will be ALOT better than the last 2 new episodes

And they re-run them so much

Ive seen the "Breast cancer show Ever" 4 times

But Cmon, indian Jones getting raped...thats hilarious
MichaelEMJAYARE
i still like it but its almost like its sort of a different show from when it was on in the 90s
Gear:
IBANEZ RG2550EX
Orange Rocker 30
Peavey Ultra Plus (lights up)
the guitar hero one i s the best
Gear:
Ibanez RG3EX1
Squier Strat (Undergoing Black strat relic)
Line 6 Spider III
Sqiuer SP-10

PSN: Thrasher122
i am finding this half of season 12 to be kinda not up to par. there has been some good moments but there should be more. none the less its my favorite show so i'll keep watching.
I really enjoyed last nights new South Park. I just finished watching it.

I love Cartman's attempts at Spanish.
Tom Cruise wont come out of the closet.
■■■
'member The Pit of 10'? oH, I 'member!

╚═ ▼▲▼▲▼═╝
ive realized two things about SP

1. if u dont like it, its probably cuz u dont get it, and u wish u did, it's an insult on ur intellegence, and it makes u uncomfortable. think about all the people u know that bash SP. r they up on the times/intelligent? maybe, but probably not.
2. anything that is made fun of on SP just shows how stupid things really are in real life. we can divide things in pop culture into two catagories. things made fun of by south park and things not made fun of by south park. if someone/something hasnt been made fun of by SP, thats the sign a good job.

edit: personally i think the new season is great. the one that makes fun of Heavy Metal was dead on. i thought the recent one where they made fun of CLoverfield was lacking until randy's camera is put to use. at first i thought the pan-flute people were meant to represent terrorists, until the gerbils came.
Quote by Metallica Meat
I agree, i think the 2 parter will be ALOT better than the last 2 new episodes

And they re-run them so much

Ive seen the "Breast cancer show Ever" 4 times

But Cmon, indian Jones getting raped...thats hilarious

yeah, that was f*cking funny.

but still...
Quote by b4rigger

It's meant to take the piss our of american illegal immigrant camps a la Scar Face.
Arsehole
I thought the breast cancer was one of the best in a long time. I also liked major boobage, the drugs one. That's Just from the new season. My favorite ever is probably Asspen.
grok it.

SKREAM!

Listen to jazz, it's good for you...
I always liked Craig a lot, cool to see him getting a bigger part in an episode.
There's only been one good episode this season, which was when Wendy challenged Cartman to a fight. The first one was bad, and the two part episode was a big meh,
*-)
Quote by Bob_Sacamano
i kinda wish we all had a penis and vagina instead of buttholes

i mean no offense to buttholes and poop or anything

Rest in Peace, Troy Davis and Trayvon Martin and Jordan Davis and Eric Garner and Mike Brown
I'M

SO

STARTLED

"Eric, did you just crap on my desk?"
GAS LIST

Z.Vex SHO
AnalogMan Stereo Chorus
Barber Tone Press
Way Huge Supa Puss
Quote by insomniac_style

We got kinda spoiled by seasons 8-11. Those were so fucking amazing, it's unbelievable. Season 12 lacks when compared to that, but it's still pretty awesome.
Thomas hopes to not have offended anyone with this post. No responsibility whatsoever is taken for any spelling or grammar mistakes, should there be any.

last.fm
Quote by element4433
There's only been one good episode this season, which was when Wendy challenged Cartman to a fight. The first one was bad, and the two part episode was a big meh,

well these latest episodes have been the second leg to the 12th season. the first half of the 12th was very solid i enjoyed all of those episodes. but this half of the season is very disapointing. but im predicting a killer episode this coming week dealing with the election.
Imaginationland was probably the best thing ever to appear on television.
1. Open My Computer.
2. Open C:
3. Click on WINDOWS.
4. Open the folder "Media."
5. Click on the file "onestop."
6. Listen.
Quote by Mockstairwell

Yes, Imagination Land was amazing. Truly a piece of art.

My favorite part:

REPORTER: Did you try sending in Ku......

GOV'T DUDE: Kurt Russel? Yes, we tried that, and he was RAPED BY CHRISTMAS CRITTERS!!!

REPORTER: Oh...........

greatness.
Knowledge speaks, but wisdom listens.

When the power of love overcomes the love of power the world will know peace.

-Jimi Hendrix-

Quote by CodySG
You know you're in the drug thread when you see pictures of squash and "tuna nigga!" when you click the page.
Quote by Mockstairwell

+1

when it came put on dvd we bought it and watched it on shrooms.
Quote by fudger
+1

when it came put on dvd we bought it and watched it on shrooms.

I bet that was awesome.

I saw Up In Smoke on shrooms and thought that I would suffocate laughing, so I can't imagine what South Park would be like.
Knowledge speaks, but wisdom listens.

When the power of love overcomes the love of power the world will know peace.

-Jimi Hendrix-

Quote by CodySG
You know you're in the drug thread when you see pictures of squash and "tuna nigga!" when you click the page.
yea i was epic. im pretty sure i really did piss myself. lol j/k. but it was awsome i giggled hardcore when manbearpig came out.
12 has gone downhill from previous seasons, but I still love the show, so I guess i'll be watching it still
It's Ok, I'm a Doctor
T-T
(In Obviousness)

Quote by Irishstang_87
Good god, you're a Twilight fan. What are you doing in a scientific discussion?

Quote by Thewickerman666
I just watched a turtle rape a shoe, and must admit I slightly enjoyed it.

I feel dirty
Page 1 of 2