So ya i got pretty much no game, and my friend keeps telling me if i just play guitar i don't even have to talk to get sum lol. So i want to know what to play to get girls, blues, rock, metal. which one? i can shred, sweep and do all that good stuff im more wondering weather a blues kinda thing or a rock/metal kind of thing will work best.
Musician Talk? Haha.
Staff Sergeant of The Megadeth Military
PM BlackicN to join

Archbishop of Zeppelinism
PM heartbreaker

Gear
Guitars
ESP LTD MH1000
Fender 50th Anniversary Strat
81 Gibson SG
Parker PM20
Amps
Fender Hotrod Deluxe
Roland Cube 60x
Whip it out.
Someones knowledge of guitar companies spelling determines what amps you can own. Really smart people can own things like Framus because they sound like they might be spelled with a "y" but they aren't.
Play "I Cum Blood". And be sure to tell which ever girl you want that that the song is dedicated to her.
Quote by fob12
Him -"Hey, give me a high five!"
Her -"hahaha why? *high fives*"
Him - "Because I just dumped you for the lulz!"
Her -"... what?"
Him -"*runs away*"

Quote by Lefty7Stringer
killswitch engage has some dissonant riffs, they're kind grindcore tho

Playing pop music would probably be better dude...
Got Death Magnetic a day early!

The Low-Cardinal of Zeppelinism - If you're a diehard fan of Zeppelin, join Zeppelinism here

Winner of the "Biggest Led Zeppelin Fuck" award in the CR forum (2 years running!)
I know this one girl, who is not a musician, who absolutely loves classical music. I think that's probably pretty true with all girls, as long as it's something that they've heard before.
Got Death Magnetic a day early!

The Low-Cardinal of Zeppelinism - If you're a diehard fan of Zeppelin, join Zeppelinism here

Winner of the "Biggest Led Zeppelin Fuck" award in the CR forum (2 years running!)
Stairway
Quote by Zaphod_Beeblebr
Theory is descriptive, not prescriptive.

Quote by MiKe Hendryckz
theory states 1+1=2 sometimes in music 1+1=3.
not ALL girls like classical music.
I can promise you that much considering I'm a girl and I can't stand it
Be yourself. Don't let on that you care whether you impress them or not. But not in an asshole kind of way, just in a I'm secure in who I am take me or leave me way.

Anyway, that's my non music related (i.e. unnessecary) talk for the day. Back to the guitar.
Be yourself, but lie of omission that you care?
Quote by Zaphod_Beeblebr
Theory is descriptive, not prescriptive.

Quote by MiKe Hendryckz
theory states 1+1=2 sometimes in music 1+1=3.
Learn to sing

then acoustic renditions of pop songs, especially the really soppy ones
My name is Andy
Quote by MudMartin
Only looking at music as math and theory, is like only looking at the love of your life as flesh and bone.

Swinging to the rhythm of the New World Order,
Counting bodies like sheep to the rhythm of the war drums
Quote by xoliviaxBMTHx

Every girl that I ever play my classical tunes for thinks its very beautiful and can listen to me for a while.
Dude, I hate to break it to you-

I don't have tons of experience with girls, but I know enough to tell you that if you can't get girls now, you probably won't be able to get them because you're a good guitar player.
Depending on their subculture, vary the song for what you think would impress them.
Use your Initiative!
Quote by Orbit91
Depending on their subculture, vary the song for what you think would impress them.
Use your Initiative!

werdddd.
it isn't too hard, ask her what she likes - play something from that genre.
Whitechapel or Suicide Silence get you laid. its a proven fact.

/thread

Fractal Axe-Fx Ultra
EBMM JP7 Dargies Delight II
Manuel Rodriguez C Cedar Top
Quote by xoliviaxBMTHx

I thought post #9 was a good response. Then I read this ^ post lol!
i think the pop or w/e songs that they air on the radio stuff like avril lavigne... just a suggestion