We all want cheap guitars. Jay Turser provides those, but I'm wondering if they're any good. I saw one in the JT-220 LP any good any advice?
Epiphone Les Paul Ultra II(
"Epicaster" pimped out strat
Fender Blues Jr.
DeltaLab RD1 Rock distortion
Barber handmade USA Direct Drive Overdrive
DeltaLab Stereo chorus
MXR 6 band EQ
they are pretty good guitars, not a high end guitar but they are really underrated and well worth the money
Their decent, but personally I'd recommend Dillion if your looking at a copy. I have a PRS copy of theirs, and I have to say I prefer it over some genuine US-made Paul Reed Smiths.
THE FORUM UPDATE KILLED THE GRADIENT STAR

Baltimore Orioles: 2014 AL Eastern Division Champions, 2017: 75-87
Baltimore Ravens: 2012 World Champions, 2017: 4-5
2017 NFL Pick 'Em: 92-54
I would say go for the Agile Guitars ahead of a Turser. My first was a Jay Turser and I hate it! but that's my personal preference. my friend LOVES his Turser semi-hollow.
R.I.P. Les Paul, 1915-2009

A man chooses, a slave obeys.
I had a Jay Turser as my first guitar, and I would still get one today. They make incredible guitars for the price.
To me:
Quote by crazy8rgood

In fact, I almost ALWAYS agree with YourDad.

Quote by itchy guitar
One of the best replies ever.

In the same thread

Do you love Arsis?
I think that's the guitar my teacher picked up. He got it for like sixty bucks and replaced a couple parts, and he said it was a great guitar for the price.
Quote by Sonicxlover
Kensai, I think I'll get a flamboyant sig.

Quote by Sonicxlover

Quote by Sonicxlover

Parker Nitefly Mojo sonnn
Jackson DK2M Dinky
Carvin Legacy
Fender Blues Jr.
Roland Cube 30X
Hmm I just went guitar center and tried out this epiphone les paul ultra nice n light pretty cheap. Im just wonderin is it worth 500 on a guitar just because of the name??? Cuz then i could buy a pretty nice amp.
Epiphone Les Paul Ultra II(
"Epicaster" pimped out strat
Fender Blues Jr.
DeltaLab RD1 Rock distortion
Barber handmade USA Direct Drive Overdrive
DeltaLab Stereo chorus
MXR 6 band EQ
I have a mahogany Jay Turser JT 50. plays beautiful, i love them! definitely better than Epiphone, in my opinion.
Quote by silhouettica
Oh, DON'T use a knife. It cuts through your strings. I did that once, thinking, its the Low E, its invincible. Turns out, its not...

Quote by Kensai
Awesome