9 6%
Voters: 149.
Page 1 of 3
Quote by bulldozerbob
IQ tests are so full of bullshit and don't work

Ya bro, no shit eh.
i took a real one once
they said i was a genius, it made me feel really good about myself
but im pretty sure the psychologist was just saying that because later i got medication for depression and ADHD.
adults lie.

something like my IQ was %99.8 percentile
but i had a working memory of 8%
so basically i am smart but can remember for shit.
Quote by Sputnik1
Ares!!! I'm calling the RIAA!!!

why? it doesn't have to be used for illegal downloads you know.
Quote by XxAvantGardexX
The simple fact that your using Internet Explorer shows that your IQ isn't really 129

i lulizzled
Gear:
PRS SE Singlecut, blue with stoptail (my baby)
Line 6 Spider III 75 (shut up)
Epiphone Les Paul standard
Cheapo Yamaha nylon string
even more cheapo Fender steel string acoustic
Quote by XxAvantGardexX
The simple fact that your using Internet Explorer shows that your IQ isn't really 129

haha nice.

i've been tested before and got 140. But people's intelligence varies for different things.
What i hate is how schools compare academic records to judge how smart a person is.

Bullshi t. Alot of guys i know who got wicked grades in school but struggle in the workforce because they don't know how to deal with certain things. "Oh but they got A's in school.." So what? congratulations you can follow what a teacher tells you to do.

Life Skills > Academic Record

Oh i'm an engineering student btw so i did need good grades. But i would much rather working with someone who TRULY understands what they're doing rather than a spoonfed student.
sacrificial beaver of the laney cult

~Gear~

Schecter C-7 Hellraiser
ESP LTD F-2005
Laney VH100R *with free cab*
Roland Cube 60
Cort Acoustic
My IQ is 128

TS I hope you havn't graduated high school, I'm only in 10th grade and your IQ is only 1 point ahead of mine.
BRIAN. SCHNEIDER.
129. same as you, poll's rigged i think. they use it for the demographic survey, and dont even have to fake offer an ipod
Accepting no constraints from without, we countenanced none within ourselves, either, and found that the world opened before us like the petals of a rose. ~ CrimethInc.
Quote by ms_tickley
i took a real one once
they said i was a genius, it made me feel really good about myself
but im pretty sure the psychologist was just saying that because later i got medication for depression and ADHD.
adults lie.

something like my IQ was %99.8 percentile
but i had a working memory of 8%
so basically i am smart but can remember for shit.

Wow, I've never met someone who actually has the same condition as me before.

EDIT: Mine's 130.
135. Ive never seen anyone try on one of these and get a bad score. These tests are bs.
i got 129 too but then i made it say i work out everyday, have brown hair
I'm Steve
I know you guys lied, no one in the Pit has an IQ of over 10. Now if you said 15, I may have believed it, but nope.
Quote by chip46
"I'm discontinuing production on the Timmy now as well. It might come back into production at some point down the road, but probably not because people will just clone it anyway cause they're stupid jerk face doo doo heads. -Paul C."

Another one I've taken said 142... so I dunno.
Quote by Th6r6a6sH
The Pit is a reliable source of information
Quote by imdeth
My penis is tough. My penis is elite.
Quote by Oblivion_Rps
I like Luigi.

His cock is maximum.

Are You a PROG-HEAD? I am.

OPETH RULES.

Member of Åkerfeldtism

My last.fm
135, these online things don't actually mean anything. but neither do real IQ tests
Quote by lespaul#1
I know you guys lied, no one in the Pit has an IQ of over 10. Now if you said 15, I may have believed it, but nope.

I HAV PR00F THAT I GOTS 55!
I'm Steve
Quote by monkeysintheday
My IQ is 128

TS I hope you havn't graduated high school, I'm only in 10th grade and your IQ is only 1 point ahead of mine.

Pretty sure that

A. this is age adjusted, that's why they ask you for it
B. it's not something that age/maturity/knowledge will help you with, your iq shouldn't fluctuate much throughout your life.

yours will probably go down though
Quote by Irnmaiden4life
I HAV PR00F THAT I GOTS 55!

i like you
Gear:
PRS SE Singlecut, blue with stoptail (my baby)
Line 6 Spider III 75 (shut up)
Epiphone Les Paul standard
Cheapo Yamaha nylon string
even more cheapo Fender steel string acoustic
I answered all the questions wrong and got a 66. Where did those points come from? Do I get 66 points for knowing how to click an answer choice?
Fender Tele
Breedlove SM20
Cort M800

Peavey Classic 30
Roland Microcube

Digitech RP250
Digitech Bad Monkey
Quote by monkeysintheday
My IQ is 128

Your IQ has NOTHING to do with your level of education. It is possible to have a 12 year-old with a higher IQ than someone with a PhD.
I, for example, scored an IQ of 144 when I was in seventh grade.
I'm that dude with the fro.
Quote by angus fan16
Long story short, a whale flew out of the ocean, landed next to me and shot like a wall of water straight into my face.
shit was there a time limit i got kicked out. i got 109 out of 19 qs tho
Quote by fruity mcgee
I answered all the questions wrong and got a 66. Where did those points come from? Do I get 66 points for knowing how to click an answer choice?

Well I'm not sure about this test in particular, but most tests assume IQ to be distributed normally with mean of 100 and assume a standard deviation of 15. So 95% of the population should lie within two standard deviations of the mean (70-130) with anyone below 70 being considered mildly retarded. So I'm not sure where the 66 comes from, but it still says you are retarded. So IMO it would be an accurate score if you were actually unable to answer any question correctly.

Or maybe you thought you answered them wrong, but you are so dumb that you got them right...j/k
i actually just took the OLSAT (basically like an IQ test) and i got in the 99th percentile of all the people in the state
although it IS north carolina :/
OMG...i'm a girl.

GOO INDIGO TEAM!

X
Quote by the IQ test
Personalized IQ report for Samhain !

Your age adjusted IQ score is 54 and the average score of all test takers is 100.

Your IQ score is the result of a formula based on the number of questions answered correctly on the test. This score has been further adjusted to account for the differences in capabilities among various age groups.

I checked the correct answers page and got all but one right, and I finished the test in 7 minutes out of the given 15
Quote by monkeysintheday
My IQ is 128

umm, im in 8th grade lol.

and for the one hat said the thing about internet explorer its cause this is my grandfathers computer and i dont know why firefox doesnt work very well here. and i cant tweak much with it since its not mine
I honestly think this thread is just an excuse for people with higher IQ's to transpose their bullshit on to everyone else as if your IQ wasn't 144 when you were 12 years old then you aren't worthy. For the record I got 132 because I know some idiot is gonna say "You're probably just saying this cuss you did bad"
Page 1 of 3