What's a good, relatively cheap muti effect pedal. I know none of them have top notch sound that can compare to good single stomp-box pedals but...i'd like one . I play mainly hard rock, and enjoy effects like delay, chorus and phaser.

I've heard and played a Boss Me-50 and found it very good, is there any others that are better for around the same price?

Ty, UG
I enjoy the ME-50 as well. It's great with a nice tube amp. IMO if you're looking for a bunch of effects in one package on a budget, its the way to go.

╠═══════╬═══════╣

Solder fume huffer σƒ τλε τρπ βπστλεπλσσδ

╠═══════╬═══════╣

Electronic Audio Experiments
Quote by stradivari310
I enjoy the ME-50 as well. It's great with a nice tube amp. IMO if you're looking for a bunch of effects in one package on a budget, its the way to go.

+10,000

I have it and love it. It really is quite good, for its price range.
Once you figure out how to fine-tune and operate the Digitech GNX4, it's pretty cool. You can buy them cheap on Ebay, too. Lots of cool features in addition to effects, like amp/cab modeling, recorder, looper, mixer, MP3 player, CF card reader, and drum machine. It also has midi for the drum machine/metronome, or to control effects/functions from a computer or sequencer. The possibilities are endless. If it sounds too "digital" to you, then check out the Supermodels for about $150 for the whole set.