Why buy those cheap footstools that break easy, squeak while you record and lose their balance when you are trying to play that great solo.

This stool is functional, light and strong. It's stylistic and contemporary look can be used by the guitarist in the studio, home or at live performance.

These stools are made in america and crafted with care.

Link removed by mod!
woah...30 bucks for THAT. i could buy one with an adjustable height and have it made of metal for less than 30.
Lets face it the metals ones are terrible and fall over. some are also 24 ga metal which is really thin.

They are not all 30 bucks there are 2 models one at 20.00 and the other at 30.00.

Again thanks for looking.
Lets face it the metals ones are terrible and fall over. some are also 24 ga metal which is really thin.

They are not all 30 bucks there are 2 models one at 20.00 and the other at 30.00. Also mine are large enough to fit a size 11 - 13 shoe and if you are sitting on a stool playing an electric you can place an effect like a Whah and reach it w/o falling over....

Again thanks for looking.
*reported*
He joined today, automatically starts corporate advertising.
██████████████████████████
████████████████████████
█████████████████████
██████████████████████
█████████████████████

LET'S GO BUCKS
Corporate advertising? Just because he has a nice-looking website?

Seems pretty obvious to me he's building and selling these out of his home shop, and seeing if there's a market/making some extra cash on the side.
Nothing wrong with that.
Quote by Jack Carver
Corporate advertising? Just because he has a nice-looking website?

Seems pretty obvious to me he's building and selling these out of his home shop, and seeing if there's a market/making some extra cash on the side.
Nothing wrong with that.

Ya i know, it could go both ways. I left it up to the mods to decide.
████████████████████████
█████████████████████
██████████████████████
█████████████████████

LET'S GO BUCKS
Just trying to make a few extra bucks. I am a Software Architect in a time and Age where jobs go overseas to India and work dries up.

I have been playing guitar since I was 8 (I am 39 now). I play as much as I can to cope with stress from work and of course tfor he love to play and jam with anyone who is around. I played last year at an open mic night and had one of those metal stools. It kept falling over, so I built a prototype with some oak scrap I had from another project. Everyone kept asking if I could build them one. So here I am....I build other things. I would like to change careers someday. maybe build stuff in my retirement....

Thanks for looking....

BTW: The site my store is on is a free site with other folks just like me trying to make a few extra buck and yes this is all out of my home.....
Hey that's cool. It was just a bit suspicious to me that you make this only thread on your join date. There are scams sometimes on UG, and I'm just being safe. The mods will see you are legit and let you be. Sorry for the scare.

████████████████████████
█████████████████████
██████████████████████
█████████████████████

LET'S GO BUCKS