Hey guys.

I consider myself an oldschool gaming nerd and for my fellow nerds, I wanted to know if anyone else remembers or still plays the Quest For Glory series?

If so, I wanted to let you know that there is a free remake of QFG 2 and here's the link:

Quest For Glory II: Trial By Fire

For those of you who haven't tried the series, you should, espescially if you're a fan of RPG's because this game is one of the originals..

In the meantime, if you feel that this thread is inappropriate or belongs in the gaming thread then I will delete it, but I think it should be in discussion with the series and the new remake. Enjoy

EDIT:

I also decided that we should include in this discussion Space Quest and King's Quest because they were both from the same developer, Sierra, and are also great game series.
------------------------------------------------------- ~ UG's Nirvana Fangirl ~ -------------------------------------------------------

"When the going gets weird, the weird turn pro"
Last edited by Grunge_Girl21 at Oct 23, 2008,
Oh shit! I have Quest for Glory IV; The Shadows of Darkness on CD! It's an AWESOME game!
Then there's this band called Slice The Cake...

Bunch of faggots putting random riffs together and calling it "progressive" deathcore.
Stupid name.
Probably picked "for teh lulz"

Mod in UG's Official Gain Whores
^^^I have the entire series and most of the Space Quest and King's Quest series. Have you tried any of the other QFG games?
------------------------------------------------------- ~ UG's Nirvana Fangirl ~ -------------------------------------------------------

"When the going gets weird, the weird turn pro"
Ooh, I have one of the Kings Quest games as well Can't remember which one though. I just know both of the games I have rule
Then there's this band called Slice The Cake...

Bunch of faggots putting random riffs together and calling it "progressive" deathcore.
Stupid name.
Probably picked "for teh lulz"

Mod in UG's Official Gain Whores