anyone know some easy, but not so easy that its just power chords or something. um, maby like, songs that have some solos that will help with picking. thanks.

made a little typo o_o"
Last edited by MrToSHi808 at Oct 24, 2008,
A few Muse songs aren't bad. I learned exo-politics and the small print for something a little different and knights of cydonia is good too (I just don't really like playing it, lots of people do though).

I don't know what genre's you like but dying in your arms by Trivium is also pretty good (solo's hard though but there's another guitar part). Utah by Emarosa is a good song. Bullet for my Valentine has a couple (Everything I Hate Revolves Around Me or something and then Tears Don't fall minus the solo). Killing in the Name of by Rage Against the Machine is another good one.

Purple Haze is pretty good too if you like the classics. :-D
Gibson Les Paul Studio Deluxe/Ibanez RGA42/LTD EC401vf
Into:
Whammy IV>Pitchblack>Dunlop 536Q>Fulltone Fulldrive 2>Hardwire TL-2>MXR 10 Band>Line 6 M13
Into:
80s Carvin x100b w/ cab
It seems spelling and grammar are the greatest CHALLENGES for you.
Quote by ESPplayer5150
I loled
message in a bottle by the police. suspended chords. or take a look at the john mayer version for some cool voicings and it's little more complicated

I shot the sheriff, EC. Easy to follow, pretty easy to solo over. semi-unusual progression.
Quote by JWD32792
A few Muse songs aren't bad. I learned exo-politics and the small print for something a little different and knights of cydonia is good too (I just don't really like playing it, lots of people do though).

I don't know what genre's you like but dying in your arms by Trivium is also pretty good (solo's hard though but there's another guitar part). Utah by Emarosa is a good song. Bullet for my Valentine has a couple (Everything I Hate Revolves Around Me or something and then Tears Don't fall minus the solo). Killing in the Name of by Rage Against the Machine is another good one.

Purple Haze is pretty good too if you like the classics. :-D

is your name jack carlon by any chance?
How can a song be easy but is also challenging?

Assuming you mean songs that take a while to work out.

I'd say plenty of Opeth songs. Heavy, mostly Standard tunings, good rhythms and usually helps you learn different techniques. Its better than simply playing power chords and a minor pentatonic scale.

Bleak, Drapery Falls.
╠═══════╬═══════╣

THE LURKER σƒ τλε τρπ βπστλεπλσσδ

╠═══════╬═══════╣