Ok im a bit wasted and was wondering what food would be good. My gf just went to the shops so i fancy a chicken burger but if she smells the cooking and wakes she will kill me.
Quote by Skierinanutshel
celery and raw green beans!

yum!

thanks for spoiling my appetite
Quote by Ledforthehead
white castle

harold and kumar reference?
or do you just like those damn good mini-burgers
Cucumber (in tiny pieces) with lemon & sugar. YUM!

"When I die, I want people to play my music, go wild and freak out and do anything they want to do." - Jimi Hendrix

"A dream you dream alone is only a dream. A dream you dream together is reality." - John Lennon

I'm a GIRL!
Quote by Tw8xy
..btw im not in america so ive no access to ANY of that shit

sucks for you. I guess we have better midnight food. Also that's why we are all fat-asses
Quote by pawm24
Cucumber (in tiny pieces) with lemon & sugar. YUM!

What the...

TS leftovers are always the best. Don't have any? Taco Bell. You should know this kind of stuff.

EDIT: Oh, no access to Taco Bell. What about a gas station? Nachos and cheese!!
We're only strays.
ritz and peanut butter.
Tampa Bay Buccaneers

South Carolina Gamecocks

Quote by SGstriker
Chef Strato-Massacre: Cooking shitstorms since that comment.

Quote by PurpleClawz
Damnit why are you full of so much win
Quote by Martyr's Prayer
What the...

TS leftovers are always the best. Don't have any? Taco Bell. You should know this kind of stuff.

EDIT: Oh, no access to Taco Bell. What about a gas station? Nachos and cheese!!

You have never tried it? Just try it once; I promise you'll like it. Just don't overdose on sugar because then it's weird.

"When I die, I want people to play my music, go wild and freak out and do anything they want to do." - Jimi Hendrix

"A dream you dream alone is only a dream. A dream you dream together is reality." - John Lennon

I'm a GIRL!
I just ate a chicken sandwich

yay

...I hate having to prepare stuff for midnight snacks..
I usually just go downstairs and hope theres something I can throw in the microwave..
Quote by james4
I just ate a chicken sandwich

yay

...I hate having to prepare stuff for midnight snacks..
I usually just go downstairs and hope theres something I can throw in the microwave..

Yeah that's why Thanksgiving is the BEST, because you get leftover turkey, gravy, sweet potatoes, stuffing, and more all week. And pecan pie.
We're only strays.
Quote by Martyr's Prayer
Yeah that's why Thanksgiving is the BEST, because you get leftover turkey, gravy, sweet potatoes, stuffing, and more all week. And pecan pie.

us brits have something similar most sundays.

oh that pwned. a french baguette with tuna pate chedder, lettuce cucumber, philidelphia, pepper, sweetcorn, vinegar, mayo and a fanta/sprite combo to wash it down. winz
get frozen motzarella sticks, preferably the TGI fridays kind. 7 minutes to cook, ultimate deliciousness. trust me, i am learned of these things.
I have no opinion on this matter.
Quote by Flummery
Rocky Mountain Oysters!

You don't fool me! I know exactly what those are. My friend gave me a personal detailed account about it.

...modes and scales are still useless.

Quote by PhoenixGRM
Hey guys could you spare a minute to Vote for my band. Go to the site Search our band Listana with CTRL+F for quick and vote Thank you .
Quote by sam b
Voted for Patron Çıldırdı.

Thanks
Quote by PhoenixGRM
But our Band is Listana
Quote by james4
man, I shouldn't have come back to this thread...

i'm hungry again.

*hopes theres leftovers*

yeah i feel full full istanbul