i have an image of one page of this joke sheet music and i was wondering, first the name, and second, would it be possible to power tab it? i am really curious as to what it would sound like. it says things on it like: move those chubby little fingers, in spite of the frog, APPLY BROWN LIQUID NOW!. any help at all would be appreciated
MY BANDS

Phat Toosday and the Astro-Bus
artists.ultimate-guitar.com/ptabmusic

Lets All Get Superpowers
artists.ultimate-guitar.com/lags

Hobstolopho
artists.ultimate-guitar.com/hobstolopho

Come Visit Today!!!

Tab that.

Quote by hazzmatazz
youmakemesmile...

Quote by sebastian_96
Today I stole a girls tampons for being such an annoying bitch.

MUFC

My love for you
Is like a truck
Berserker.
No...because it's impossible.

Much of the notation are either completely out of range or isn't even real notation.

...modes and scales are still useless.

Quote by PhoenixGRM
Hey guys could you spare a minute to Vote for my band. Go to the site Search our band Listana with CTRL+F for quick and vote Thank you .
Quote by sam b
Voted for Patron Çıldırdı.

Thanks
Quote by PhoenixGRM
But our Band is Listana
well at least maybe tabbing what is possible. i figure since in power tab you can put things on that a human cant posibbly play. just thought it would be cool to hear.
MY BANDS

Phat Toosday and the Astro-Bus
artists.ultimate-guitar.com/ptabmusic

Lets All Get Superpowers
artists.ultimate-guitar.com/lags

Hobstolopho
artists.ultimate-guitar.com/hobstolopho

Come Visit Today!!!
Quote by The Madcap
pic

Actually, that looks perfectly normal to me.

Quote by PhoenixGRM
Hey guys could you spare a minute to Vote for my band. Go to the site Search our band Listana with CTRL+F for quick and vote Thank you .
Quote by sam b

Thanks
Quote by PhoenixGRM
But our Band is Listana
Quote by Xiaoxi
Yeah, but I don't think it would look as normal if I couldn't read sheet. If I saw that and I compared the sheet to something like Prokofiev's Toccata, I'd think Chopin was more difficult.
Quote by Xiaoxi

At 248 bpm!? Or am I wrong thinking that's the tempo?
ouch and i can barely read basic sheet music. now my head hurts
Quote by haha
every time I see your username I press F8 out of curiosity then I have to give myself a big ol' facepalm

Quote by ouch
What the hell? F8 doesn't do anything interesting This toy is lame

Quote by TheReverend724
I can have a beer later, I need to level Charmeleon NOW!
Quote by fretsonfire74

That's the measure number. If it were the BPM, it would have 1/4 = 248, or something like that.
Quote by fretsonfire74

That's the measure number...

Anyways, often in those kinds of long 16th/32nd passages, it's meant to be played in a cadenza/rubato style, so you don't actually have to play it that fast. It's more of a gesture thing.

Quote by PhoenixGRM
Quote by sam b

Thanks
Quote by PhoenixGRM
But our Band is Listana

Believe it or not but that's actually one of the easier of Bach's solo violin works.

Quote by PhoenixGRM
Quote by sam b

Thanks
Quote by PhoenixGRM
But our Band is Listana
Honestly, it wouldn't look as difficult if it weren't so messy. Those 64th notes look tricky, though.
Quote by Spamwise
Honestly, it wouldn't look as difficult if it weren't so messy. Those 64th notes look tricky, though.

That's a very accurate statement. I think a lot of people get intimidated by the sheer bold aesthetics of the notation.

Btw, that piece is adagio (slow), so even the 64ths aren't fast. Again, it's more about gestures to the player. It's a way for the composer to communicate with the player. But still, Bach remains the absolute hallmark of violin artistry for me. Everyone can play his works, but only few play it right.

Quote by PhoenixGRM
Quote by sam b

Thanks
Quote by PhoenixGRM
But our Band is Listana
Quote by Zero-Hartman
["Aphex twin" sheet music pic]

Tab that.

That fails, it has nothing to do with Aphex Twin. Look up "Faeries Aire and Death Waltz".
Quote by Xiaoxi
That's a very accurate statement. I think a lot of people get intimidated by the sheer bold aesthetics of the notation.

Btw, that piece is adagio (slow), so even the 64ths aren't fast. Again, it's more about gestures to the player. It's a way for the composer to communicate with the player. But still, Bach remains the absolute hallmark of violin artistry for me. Everyone can play his works, but only few play it right.

It would be step in the right direction for them to quit making those weird faces all the time... I saw a performance of Tchaikovsky's Violin Concerto recently, the soloist kept making the most bizarre faces and changing it every 5 seconds or so... It kept distracting me
You're right though, a lot of virtuosi seem to miss the point of the best pieces.
Last edited by Nightfyre at Oct 24, 2008,
Quote by Nightfyre
That fails, it has nothing to do with Aphex Twin. Look up "Faeries Aire and Death Waltz".

I know, I think it's quite funny though. I love Richard James.

Quote by hazzmatazz
youmakemesmile...

Quote by sebastian_96
Today I stole a girls tampons for being such an annoying bitch.

MUFC

My love for you
Is like a truck
Berserker.
Quote by Zero-Hartman
I know, I think it's quite funny though. I love Richard James.

Ok cool then
On a side note, release the penguins!
Quote by Nightfyre

It would be step in the right direction for them to quit making those weird faces all the time... I saw a performance of Tchaikovsky's Violin Concerto recently, the soloist kept making the most bizarre faces and changing it every 5 seconds or so... It kept distracting me
You're right though, a lot of virtuosi seem to miss the point of the best pieces.

Not sure what part of my post you are referring to on the facial expressions, but I personally don't mind as long as they play well.

And as for Bach, a lot of EVERYBODY miss the point of his works. lol

Quote by PhoenixGRM
Quote by sam b

Thanks
Quote by PhoenixGRM
But our Band is Listana
lol the first day i was using finale in my music and computer class our teacher gave us a print out of the sheet music in post#2 as a joke.