Poll Options
View poll results: Emergency or not?
ER
10 42%
Waiting won't hurt
14 58%
Voters: 24.
I cut myself with a rusty nail.

Is this a serious emergency, like ER status?

or should I make a doictor's appointment for tomorrow to get a tetanus shot?

EDIT: I thorughly cleaned it with bottled water, rubbing alcohol, hyrdogen peroxide and covered teh cut with a fresh adhesive gauze pad
Quote by TunerAddict,mdawg24
+Infinity

Listen to ExtremeMetalFTW, he knows what he is talking about...

Quote by vmanoman
I clicked System Restore and it said "System Restore Is Unable To Protect You".

^^SO KVLT!!
Last edited by ExtremeMetalFTW at Oct 24, 2008,
there might be more dangers than just tetanus too.

that rusty nail has probably been laying around for years since most nails have some kind of oily finish on it.. rust would indicate its very old and probably contaminated with all sorts of things.
Grammar and spelling omitted as an exercise for the reader.
how did you cut yourself? Did you step on it? You should go get it checked out though. Don't want any nasty infections.
I can honestly say I have really been far even as decided to use even go want to do look more like.

I don't always post on UG, but when I do, I post in the Pit. Stay thirsty my friends.
the risk of getting an infection just from that is actually extremely low. tetanus comes from anything dirty, not just rust, and it's not something you need to flip a shit over. get to the doctor in the next few days, have him check it out, and you'll be fine.
Quote by Powerhouse
I was in a nu-metal band when I was 15. I hated the top 3 strings (G,B, and E). I wondered why guitars even had them.
I would say go to the doctor just to be safe, it's better to be overly cautious than to end up with a serious infection.
Quote by Vincent Vega
Haikus are awesome
but sometimes they don't make sense
Refrigerator

Quote by KissingShadows
People always tell me I solo like Zakk Wylde. Thats how I know that I suck.
I saw some pretty freak diseases that came from something as simple as stepping on a rusty nail.

Couldn't remember any if you asked, and it might be just my jerkish nature to exaggerate at the expense of others, but you should go get checked up on anyway.
Quote by Guitar0player
You're Thurstonsexual

Happily E-Married to En_zed
The public doesn't want new music; the main thing that it demands of a composer is that he be dead.
-- Arthur Honegger

Enjoy reading? Please crit my work .
Go to a doctor or the hospital a.s.a.p for good measure, no need to make it an emergency but you should probably get it checked out.
Go get a tenanus jab naow, you might get lockjaw otherwise.
wen i ask they say that they fall into the habit smhw ........but nyways i think there is a connection smwhere. Now i being a teetollar will not give into this habit nyhw

FOR JUST £2 A WEEK, YOU CAN PREVENT THIS.