Not only the nastiest looking creatures ever, but they are filled with hatred toward mankind. No other bug comes running up under your feet as you sit relaxed watching a movie, then gies off hiding again. Then come back out to just torture you. Trying to kill one with an object takes skill and speed. Spray them with spray and they will just get even more crazy, eventually dying. But they put up a struggle. Spiders are better since they keep to theirselves. Mosquitoes are annoying, but are stupid. Roaches? No, they're just demons!

And don't even get me started on the flying ones. I will shriek like a little girl and pansy on out of the room. In fact, I can't hardly even try to kill roaches they scare me that much.
keep your house clean, dont leave food on the floor or on the counters :-D.
Quote by Bubonic Chronic
With boys it's like "here's an incredibly complex sport to learn with sophisticated rules and various interdependent roles to play in a social unit."

For girls it's like "here's Barbie...you're fat!"
Dude, you're exactly like me, except you're you.

...modes and scales are still useless.

Quote by PhoenixGRM
Hey guys could you spare a minute to Vote for my band. Go to the site Search our band Listana with CTRL+F for quick and vote Thank you .
Quote by sam b
Voted for Patron Çıldırdı.

Thanks
Quote by PhoenixGRM
But our Band is Listana
Quote by InvaderTSN
You should crush them with the mighty hammer of Thor.

MJOLNIR!!!
" When the power of love overcomes the love of power, the world will know peace."-Jimi Hendrix
haha yeah the flying ones are annoying. damn those suckers.
RAW ROCK KILLS!- ShowBread
Hello, My name is Armando and im your bunny
Quote by electr8r

And don't even get me started on the flying ones. I will shriek like a little girl and pansy on out of the room. In fact, I can't hardly even try to kill roaches they scare me that much.

lol, i thought i was the only one who did that!
I had the nastiest apartment in college (was an old building and the rooms had clearly never been taken care of) and we had so many that I became the master of destroying the little bastards. I seriously got to the point where I could do what was some sort of distant cousin of the barrel roll across the floor with the widow maker (a knife I have) and then stab the beast right through the middle. I would then toss it in the toilet, flush and then revel in my victory.

That said, I always hated them and the fear never completely left me.
Miss Scourge? PM me.

I am the mistress of ManWithoutAHat . This pleases me.
Quote by InvaderTSN
You should crush them with the mighty hammer of Thor.

Then celebrate your victory with a pint o' MEAD!!

Yeah, I hate roaches too. Especially hissing ones. Freaks me the fuck out.
~don't finkdinkle when ur supposed to be dimpdickin~
My dynamics professor has a thing about cockroaches. They show up in a lot of problem he writes. The story I heard was that when he was in college, he was working on physics homework, and he saw a cockroach crawling around in his room. All of a sudden, his physics homework made sense.

It's weird. He's got a strange sense of humor.
METAR KTIK 040043Z COR RMK TORNADO 1W MOV NE. EVACUATING STATION
yeah i dont know if its just me but do you ever see a roach and it gets away so then you cant sleep comftorably until you see it and kill it.
Quote by hmblm12
lol, i thought i was the only one who did that!

fo' real? You thought you were the only one with a phobia of bugs?
MaKing thE possiBlE...
...totaLlY impossible
yeah i dont know if its just me but do you ever see a roach and it gets away so then you cant sleep comftorably until you see it and kill it

Hell yeah, I won't go to sleep until the little bastard is rotting. Cause I know the minute you try to go to sleep it will run on the walls or make the dreadful walking over papers, bags, etc... sound
I HATE the flying ones! One of those flew into my room once and I almost shat my pants.
"When I grow up, I wanna be a vampire bat"

I hate any bug that flies because they're so unpredictable. Those little mofo's can bite too.
Quote by electr8r
Hell yeah, I won't go to sleep until the little bastard is rotting. Cause I know the minute you try to go to sleep it will run on the walls or make the dreadful walking over papers, bags, etc... sound

haha yeah its hard to sleep when you can hear the sucker moving about over papers and stuff. Ill purposely turn the fan on to not hear the noise and stuff. if i hear the noise i concentrate on it and it wont let me sleep
I had a white, Buddhist geometry teacher once and we killed a cockroach in his class and he was pissed cuz ya know, those Buddhists believe in reincarnation and he said it could've been his dead grandma or something...not a fun time...
" When the power of love overcomes the love of power, the world will know peace."-Jimi Hendrix
Quote by fretsonfire74
I hate any bug that flies because they're so unpredictable. Those little mofo's can bite too.

I hate the crawling ones. We have an electrified tennis racket sort of thing, so any bug that dares to fly next to me fails in a shower of sparks and burnt hair.

Quote by hazzmatazz
youmakemesmile...

Quote by sebastian_96
Today I stole a girls tampons for being such an annoying bitch.

MUFC

My love for you
Is like a truck
Berserker.
Quote by Zero-Hartman
I hate the crawling ones. We have an electrified tennis racket sort of thing, so any bug that dares to fly next to me fails in a shower of sparks and burnt hair.

It also enables you to do fireball serves when playing tennis.
Quote by InvaderTSN
It also enables you to do fireball serves when playing tennis.

Yes The big flies you get are awesome, it really is a fireball.

Quote by hazzmatazz
youmakemesmile...

Quote by sebastian_96
Today I stole a girls tampons for being such an annoying bitch.

MUFC

My love for you
Is like a truck
Berserker.
I have some pretty epic stories involving cockroaches...
Quote by Fishyesque
Well, you might make her think otherwise.

You could just show her that you have a PS3 and BANG.

Heterosexual.

Quote by metal4all
A chainsaw can take a girl off her feet pretty nicely. Then there are less limbs to worry about while you rape her.
Quote by Zero-Hartman
Yes The big flies you get are awesome, it really is a fireball.

It's better if you do the purple fireball serves though. Hits them hard and fast. Like Brannigan's Law.
No roaches here
wen i ask they say that they fall into the habit smhw ........but nyways i think there is a connection smwhere. Now i being a teetollar will not give into this habit nyhw

FOR JUST £2 A WEEK, YOU CAN PREVENT THIS.
A giant cockroach like beetle thing crawled up my leg once; It was almost as big as my moms cell phone o_0 she has one of them big fatty ones.
*shudders*
Hold the Heathen hammer high!
Gah
Now my legs are itching :[
Like whenever I think about scary bugs, my legs start itching, like there's bugs crawling over them -cries-
♥xx♥

hissing cockroaches??!! f*ck me. That has to be the most disgusting bug ever.. no roaches here....*looks around to make sure*

*shudders*
Quote by terrencemaddox
I had the nastiest apartment in college (was an old building and the rooms had clearly never been taken care of) and we had so many that I became the master of destroying the little bastards. I seriously got to the point where I could do what was some sort of distant cousin of the barrel roll across the floor with the widow maker (a knife I have) and then stab the beast right through the middle. I would then toss it in the toilet, flush and then revel in my victory.

That said, I always hated them and the fear never completely left me.

Oh my god, the epic lulz I just had...
oooh I hate them. The worst part is when you squish them it makes that yucky crunchy sound.
<Omri> I love trannys too..
Quote by TORSION
apparently they can live through a nuclear explosion...

o.O

Yeh, but they cant live through my foot from above!

Luckily we dont get them here, but I saw quite a few in Tenerife when I went (or was it in spain? I cant remember) and they scared the crap outta me.
Quote by electr8r

Did you hear of my record? I killed 21 cockroaches from 12 AM-3 AM in one day! Seriously!! [PS: I had a video but it looks gay]
Quote by dan ramP
RSOB and Gavs must have a great relationship to be able to sleep around so much
Quote by RSOB Bass
Yeah, it's pretty flexible. Like gavz.

Likes to play thread games, also!

*[/dead]*
Quote by Zero-Hartman

Do want!