Page 1 of 2
A somewhat friend of mine was high and drunk the other day and he fell down the stairs and broke both of his ankles (not found out til the next day). He managed to make it up the stairs and decided he was going home so he struggles his way to his door and goes out side. It is like 40 degrees out and down pouring rain but he refuses to get helped to his vehicle. Instead he decides he was going to log roll all the way to his car that was parked half a block away. He succeeds and drives home drunk, high, wiht broken bones. Any other drunken courage stories?
Quote by Bubonic Chronic
With boys it's like "here's an incredibly complex sport to learn with sophisticated rules and various interdependent roles to play in a social unit."

For girls it's like "here's Barbie...you're fat!"
back in 'nam I drank two kegs of beer and 15 gallons of whiskey and then I went on a rampage and killed the entire vietcong army in 15 minutes.
make Industrial and/or experimental electronic music? Join my group!

Last.fm
That's not courageous. That's stupid. Driving drunk and high is dumb enough, if he had to brake suddenly, he was screwed.
Quote by dannyniceboy
A somewhat friend of mine was high and drunk the other day and he fell down the stairs and broke both of his ankles (not found out til the next day). He managed to make it up the stairs and decided he was going home so he struggles his way to his door and goes out side. It is like 40 degrees out and down pouring rain but he refuses to get helped to his vehicle. Instead he decides he was going to log roll all the way to his car that was parked half a block away. He succeeds and drives home drunk, high, wiht broken bones. Any other drunken courage stories?

Uh. Are you proud of your friend for this?
Banging on a trash can
Drumming on a street light
extremely proud. I myself don't drink but I think that was a bad ass move to roll in the cold rian all the way to his vehicle
Quote by Bubonic Chronic
With boys it's like "here's an incredibly complex sport to learn with sophisticated rules and various interdependent roles to play in a social unit."

Yeah this guy's not a badass, he's a stupid shit.
E-married to ilikepirates

Quote by bloodtrocuted93

How are you so fucking awesome at music?

>¦<
¦
He's so cool!
He got wasted and high and injured himself!
The best part?
HE DROVE DRUNK!!! BADASS!!! YEAHHH!!!!

Jesus H. Macy, you guys let him drive drunk? I don't like to be a dick too much, but seriously, be ashamed of yourselves.
its not the most badass thing to do its the dumbest thing in fact. i was like ok hes being dumb with the whole moving about but then the driving high and drunk part is just asking for your buddy to get killed.
RAW ROCK KILLS!- ShowBread
Hello, My name is Armando and im your bunny
He obviously had brain damage as well
Kerry King Of the Australia FTW! Club. PM Alter-Bridge or The_Random_Hero to join. Australians only

Quote by dehollister

and im 14 got any problems ill f*ckin drop you.

HE'LL DO IT

Quote by Kensai
Spooni_Shaq is the best UGer ever, period
Quote by scissormetimber
jeez guys he didnt ask for a lecture, hes just telling a story

Don't mind them they like playing 'holier than thou' on this forum. :-D I have nothing to defend in the matter because it wasn't me who performed this.
Quote by Bubonic Chronic

God bless the drink driving drug user, who had two broken ankles which could possibly hinder his driving skills further. He sounds like an asshole, and you lot are no worse for actually let him get into his car.

Quote by hazzmatazz
youmakemesmile...

Quote by sebastian_96
Today I stole a girls tampons for being such an annoying bitch.

MUFC

My love for you
Is like a truck
Berserker.
Funny story.

He's still a dumbass though. As if driving drunk and high wasn't bad enough. With broken ankles? I hope your friend doesn't kill anyone with his driving habits.

Brilliant move with the not even trying to stop him as well. Great friends, you are.
Quote by Zero-Hartman
God bless the drink driving drug user, who had two broken ankles which could possibly hinder his driving skills further. He sounds like an asshole, and you lot are no worse for actually let him get into his car.

case and point
The story would have been better if your friend crashed and died, then maybe you and his other friends might learn a ****ing lesson.
Quote by bucktheduck

Call me troll, call me psychopath. In the end, I shall stand above you all as you drown in a pool of sex and filth. It will explode your corrupted bodies, and I will walk above the wreckage as a pure man.

Quote by DieGarbageMan

Haggard13 i are impressed
Quote by dannyniceboy
Don't mind them they like playing 'holier than thou' on this forum. :-D I have nothing to defend in the matter because it wasn't me who performed this.

I dunno. It just doesn't seem like something one should hear about and go, "THAT WAS SO BADASS!!!"

It's dangerous. Not only that, but it just... isn't cool. It's lame. Even if you don't have a "holier than thou" attitude, as you call it, it's still really lame. The kid got high, got drunk, and did something stupid. Somebody give him a medal, because stuff like that never happens.
Banging on a trash can
Drumming on a street light
Quote by TheMantipede

Jesus H. Macy, you guys let him drive drunk? I don't like to be a dick too much, but seriously, be ashamed of yourselves.

Agreed. In my opinion, letting someone drive drunk is just as bad as doing it yourself.
Quote by Guitar0player
You're Thurstonsexual

Happily E-Married to En_zed
The public doesn't want new music; the main thing that it demands of a composer is that he be dead.
-- Arthur Honegger

Enjoy reading? Please crit my work .
congrats you guys win :-D

No real point in debating the topic just sharing a story, fact of the matter was yes it was stupid for all parties involved and whatever. i was just sharing the story and seeing if anyone had simliar ones.
Quote by Bubonic Chronic

Quote by scissormetimber
case and point

I just wonder how 'badass' he'd become when he's in jail for possession and drink driving

Then he really would have a 'bad ass' ololololol

Quote by hazzmatazz
youmakemesmile...

Quote by sebastian_96
Today I stole a girls tampons for being such an annoying bitch.

MUFC

My love for you
Is like a truck
Berserker.
Aron Ralston is hand(s) down the most bad ass man alive.

wiki him if you don't know.

I think that's my new thing now, lol.

Seriously, TS. Did you ever consider the fact that most traffic accidents are caused by people under the influence?
~don't finkdinkle when ur supposed to be dimpdickin~
All I read was the thread title, I'm not even going to read the rest of the thread.
Because it's already well known that Gaston is the most bad ass manly man there ever is.

I mean, GOD DAMN look at that chest. He proudly makes me shed manly tears.
              ┌────────────┐
            |  Jet fuel     |
            |  Can't melt    |
            |  Steel Beams  |
            └─────┰──────┘

Last edited by Godly Moose at Oct 24, 2008,
Quote by dannyniceboy
congrats you guys win :-D

No real point in debating the topic just sharing a story, fact of the matter was yes it was stupid for all parties involved and whatever. i was just sharing the story and seeing if anyone had simliar ones.

Jumped in a pool in the middle of the night with all my clothes on in the middle of the winter. But it was with a gorgeous girl, so completely worth it.

(It was in San Diego so there was a little frost, nothing really freezes over or gets snowed in during the winter in Southern California)
Quote by Guitar0player
You're Thurstonsexual

Happily E-Married to En_zed
The public doesn't want new music; the main thing that it demands of a composer is that he be dead.
-- Arthur Honegger

Enjoy reading? Please crit my work .

...modes and scales are still useless.

Quote by PhoenixGRM
Hey guys could you spare a minute to Vote for my band. Go to the site Search our band Listana with CTRL+F for quick and vote Thank you .
Quote by sam b
Voted for Patron Çıldırdı.

Thanks
Quote by PhoenixGRM
But our Band is Listana
Quote by Xiaoxi

I am in awe. I have no words that are even worthy enough to describe this amazing display of badassery.
~don't finkdinkle when ur supposed to be dimpdickin~
I once projectile vomited from drinking in front of a huge crowd of middle school athletes and their parents (my friend lived right across from the middle school).
Miss Scourge? PM me.

I am the mistress of ManWithoutAHat . This pleases me.
Awesome he let his pride get in the way of rational thinking and put himself and countless others in danger.

I wish i was that awesome
Quote by ADCME
Awesome he let his pride get in the way of rational thinking and put himself and countless others in danger.

I wish i was that awesome

Wow, you are the first person to critisize him in a sarcastic fashion. Congrats .
Quote by Bubonic Chronic

That's nothing. My friend once got piss drunk, broke his ankles AND his wrists, log rolled to his scooter (not automatic) which was one block away, and scooted his way home. All while wearing a blindfold.
Oh yea? Well my friend died and still made it back home just in time for dinner.

Quote by PhoenixGRM
Hey guys could you spare a minute to Vote for my band. Go to the site Search our band Listana with CTRL+F for quick and vote Thank you .
Quote by sam b

Thanks
Quote by PhoenixGRM
But our Band is Listana
Quote by Xiaoxi
Oh yea? Well my friend died and still made it back home just in time for dinner.

Well my other friend died twice and made it home for dinner and dessert.
Well my friend penetrated me up the butt. Hardcore.

Wait...

Quote by PhoenixGRM
Quote by sam b

Thanks
Quote by PhoenixGRM
But our Band is Listana
Quote by dannyniceboy

Wow, what an idiot .
Quote by Fishyesque
Well, you might make her think otherwise.

You could just show her that you have a PS3 and BANG.

Heterosexual.

Quote by metal4all
A chainsaw can take a girl off her feet pretty nicely. Then there are less limbs to worry about while you rape her.
Well done TS you managed to pour sand in a whole lot of vaginas with that little anecdote!
Quote by Xiaoxi
Well my friend penetrated me up the butt. Hardcore.

Wait...

Psh, that's nothing. I got penetrated in the butt with two dicks because I'm totally hXc like that.
Quote by InvaderTSN
Psh, that's nothing. I got penetrated in the butt with two dicks because I'm totally hXc like that.

Okay, you know what? I give up. You win. You're clearly much harder and queerer than me and my friends.

Quote by PhoenixGRM
Quote by sam b

Thanks
Quote by PhoenixGRM
But our Band is Listana
Page 1 of 2