But in all seriousness...

Best propaganda ever.
Quote by Shylock
Well, If I woke up a girl, I would immediantly proceed to achieving an orgaism.

because they are superior to ours.

I AM HERE TO RIDE BIKE!!!
i seen a picture in the post your desktop forum of "black monoply".

I dont have that picture saved though but if someone could post it, i foudn it to be funny.
Quote by Bubonic Chronic
With boys it's like "here's an incredibly complex sport to learn with sophisticated rules and various interdependent roles to play in a social unit."

For girls it's like "here's Barbie...you're fat!"
is this just gonna turn into another version of "you laugh you lose"?
Banging on a trash can
Drumming on a street light

When the bell rang to change classes at school, I walked into the hallway and yelled, "I MASTURBATE TO DUCK SEX" and started imitating a duck having sex.

We have a You Laugh You Lose thread you know, there's loads of funny pics there.
"When I grow up, I wanna be a vampire bat"

You haven't noticed that there's the "You Laugh, You Lose" thread?

And the demotes thread?

Dude, and if you report me for flaming, I swear to god I'll jump through my "G" key and travel through the intarwebz and cum blood on your face.

http://groups.ultimate-guitar.com/westaussie/

Quote by StratPat

Quote by blacksabbath8
So I had to take a massive dump, and I went in the bassment. So it's been down there for a while and the stench is terrible and i think it's seeping into the floor.

Quote by emery01
You haven't noticed that there's the "You Laugh, You Lose" thread?

And the demotes thread?

Dude, and if you report me for flaming, I swear to god I'll jump through my "G" key and travel through the intarwebz and cum blood on your face.

indeed

reported!

joking

thanks
Quote by kaiser_bill
indeed

reported!

joking

thanks

I lol'ed.
http://groups.ultimate-guitar.com/westaussie/

Quote by StratPat

Quote by blacksabbath8
So I had to take a massive dump, and I went in the bassment. So it's been down there for a while and the stench is terrible and i think it's seeping into the floor.