It has been a while since i actually took lessons for music. When i play guitar i always find myself just randomly noodling and not actually doing anything in key :/ It makes me sad that my theory is so much behind my technique and i think it's about time i correct that.

Does anyone know any good guitar teachers in the california south bay area (san jose area) that teach like rock - blues - metal music? Mainly i just want to learn my theory ON THE GUITAR. i know most of my theory on the piano and like singing and stuff cause i did that for a good half my life.

I tried searching on craigslist but most of them are just pedophiles in their rooms waiting for jailbait.
Jackson DXMG -> Vai Morley Wah -> Korg Black Tuner -> (Need a delay) -> Maxon OD808 -> BBE Sonic Maximizer -> ISP Noisegate -> Mesa Boogie Mark IV
i am in the same situation. not to hijack..but any for orange county/anaheim-ish area?
♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥
if you need a teacher for theory dont bother. I dont know if u yanks have the "Master your theory series" or not but that gives you basics. But if you want scales etc. plaenty of people here to help, videos on you tube.
<|ĐÞŞ|>
Dead Puppy Society
=When the going gets tough, the tough get going=