Page 1 of 9
So pit, I've been using words like cunt, fuck and shit for ages and I'm sick of them, so I'm looking for some creative swear-type words to use. I've started using abortion as an insult (as in, fuck off you abortion) and niggers as an exclamation (ah niggers, I tripped over a bucket), what are some you guise use?
I'LL PUNCH A DONKEY IN THE STREETS OF GALWAY
You're not a nice person!
You're meannn!
I don't agree with you!
Fetal ratfu*ker of putrid decay!
█████ █████ █████ █████ █████ █████ █████ █████

You're just another brick in the wall
Last edited by En_zed at Oct 24, 2008,
Ass triscuit.

I've yet to find another that makes me chuckle when I say it.
Quote by fatgraymatt
I love metal but death metal's just a bit too much for me. The most I can get into is serious-illness metal.
Quote by birdman267
schmidty,
I care
Quote by GuyWhoDoesStuff
If I had an axe that could make well formed vaginas I would go out a lot less.
The best is when you mix different levels of swearing , like "What a gosh-darned cunt!"
Can't remember where I got that from.
Member of the official GB&C "Who to Listen to" list
Quote by handbanana
wiliscool is just plain dumb
Also, I called someone a "buttfuck" once.
Quote by handbanana
Personally shit-f*ck does the trick for me pretty much regardless of the situation. Two best words in the English language working as one for a common cause, you can't beat that.
I personaly like f***stain.
as in 'He's a f***stain'
Milk dud is also another favourite.Not really swearing but never the less an insult.
Seagulls,the chicken of the ocean.

Originally posted by Gunpowder:
Everyone just jumps on the bandwagon and gives the same advice in these situations. You know what? I'm going to be different. Call the firemen.
COCKS! as an exclamation is always fun, as in 'oh, cocks! I got raped!'

Anything where you put an animal in front of a swear word such as piss-gibbon, c0ck-ostrich or cunt monkey is good as well. Or anything at all involving AIDS:

"AIDS on you, you motherfucker!"

"That was so crap you just gave me AIDS."

"You're like AIDS, only not as funny."
Quote by ozzyismetal
Neopowell, that's because you are a pumped-up sex offender.
Quote by Kensai
You're exactly the kind of person who'd have sex in a bar drunk
Quote by Zero-Hartman
You're a terrible, terrible man. This is a new middle for you.

I write things. You can read them.Essay on UK student riots
^ 22 million people have died because of AIDS, and 42 million people have it. It's really funny isn't it.

****ing dickhead.
VENUSIAN
FB SC BC TW
Patterns In The Ivy present ethnicity on an intriguing and dedicated level. ~Ambient Exotica
A mesmeric melange of yearning voice, delicate piano and carefully chosen samples. ~Lost Voices
I once called my friend a titmuffin.

He lol'd.
Quote by buddha
isnt there a law against not shaving? thats somewere in our constitution. i think it goes something like a girl maybe be a freak in the sheets but no be wild down stairs is treason and for that she will be beheaded.-good old Benjamin F.

you abortion? i don't get it.

listen to tenacious d for a few ideas.
Quote by archerygenious
Jesus Christ since when is the Pit a ****ing courtroom...

Like melodic, black, death, symphonic, and/or avant-garde metal? Want to collaborate? Message me!
I called my friend a hogwanker the other day...Well, to be exact, an illiterate hogwanker.
Quote by GodofGuitar1991
you are a real guitarist when you are not ashamed about masturbating to musicians friend magazine.
Quote by nightraven
and i'm the king of the mods

+1 intarwebz to you dear sir.

Sig that.
http://groups.ultimate-guitar.com/westaussie/

Quote by StratPat

Quote by blacksabbath8
So I had to take a massive dump, and I went in the bassment. So it's been down there for a while and the stench is terrible and i think it's seeping into the floor.

use "Dick-Jockey"
Don't buy Guitar Hero.
Buy Guitar Pro.

My Gear: (That I actually use)

ESP Edwards E-CY-165 CTM
Vox Saturator
Vox AD50VT
Vox Tonelab LE
Jim Dunlop Crybaby 535Q
Quote by rabidguitarist
^ 22 million people have died because of AIDS, and 42 million people have it. It's really funny isn't it.

****ing dickhead.

Dude, your sense of humor is lacking.

That's like the 6th time this month I've seen you get pissy about off-colour jokes.

Chiiiiiill, Winston. It's the intarwebz, everybody has aids here.
http://groups.ultimate-guitar.com/westaussie/

Quote by StratPat

Quote by blacksabbath8
So I had to take a massive dump, and I went in the bassment. So it's been down there for a while and the stench is terrible and i think it's seeping into the floor.

or "KnobDecorator"

or "Brownbuster"

or "analist" (ae-na-list)

or whatever...
Don't buy Guitar Hero.
Buy Guitar Pro.

My Gear: (That I actually use)

ESP Edwards E-CY-165 CTM
Vox Saturator
Vox AD50VT
Vox Tonelab LE
Jim Dunlop Crybaby 535Q
Quote by emery01
Dude, your sense of humor is lacking.

That's like the 6th time this month I've seen you get pissy about off-colour jokes.

Chiiiiiill, Winston. It's the intarwebz, everybody has aids here.

I have a perfectly healthy sense of humour.

What do you want me to do, go to a shrink, sit down on the couch and go 'Hi, I think I have a problem with my sense of humour- I don't find it funny when millions of people contract a disease that stops their immune system from working, a disease that doesn't have a cure, the majority of which is contracted through women and children in third world countries being forced to have sex against their own will, and don't have the money or support to deal with the illness or the possible pregnancy.'

I wonder what they would say.
VENUSIAN
FB SC BC TW
Patterns In The Ivy present ethnicity on an intriguing and dedicated level. ~Ambient Exotica
A mesmeric melange of yearning voice, delicate piano and carefully chosen samples. ~Lost Voices
clusterfvck
Quote by Xiaoxi
Yea, you show her common sense. You show her your common sense hard. You shove your common sense down her throat. She's a naughty little thing and you need to beat some common sense all over her face.

^In regards to incest
Quote by Guitarfreak217
DAD?!

Uh...Son
Quote by handbanana
I've been calling a lot of people a 'nonce' recently, mainly because Australian politicians call each other that frequently.

Quote by hazzmatazz
youmakemesmile...

Quote by sebastian_96
Today I stole a girls tampons for being such an annoying bitch.

MUFC

My love for you
Is like a truck
Berserker.
Haven't seen secod page, but waste of semem is a good insult to someone.
Quote by Minkaro
Schizophrenia rap?

*beatboxes*

I have schizophrenia, I talk to myself,
People startin' to doubt my mental health,
Maybe someday I'll get the help I need,
But till then don't be blamin' mah weed.

*scratches*
Quote by rabidguitarist

What do you want me to do, go to a shrink, sit down on the couch and go 'Hi, I think I have a problem with my sense of humour- I don't find it funny when millions of people contract a disease that stops their immune system from working, a disease that doesn't have a cure, the majority of which is contracted through women and children in third world countries being forced to have sex against their own will, and don't have the money or support to deal with the illness or the possible pregnancy.'

What? Hahaha wtf is wrong with you dude?
NOBODY said it like that. We don't think of the horrible side of aids, we just see it as a joke. Nobody thinks of the people dying from it when saying it and thinking it's funny, if they did, they would be a psycho in my mind.

Go kill someone else's fun instead of ruining ours.
Quote by buddha
isnt there a law against not shaving? thats somewere in our constitution. i think it goes something like a girl maybe be a freak in the sheets but no be wild down stairs is treason and for that she will be beheaded.-good old Benjamin F.

Quote by rabidguitarist

If you don't find it funny, don't laugh. Just don't get all pissy when someone laughs at a joke that's not politically correct.
Quote by shakin'cakes
What? Hahaha wtf is wrong with you dude?
NOBODY said it like that. We don't think of the horrible side of aids, we just see it as a joke. Nobody thinks of the people dying from it when saying it and thinking it's funny, if they did, they would be a psycho in my mind.

Go kill someone else's fun instead of ruining ours.

I don't see how AIDS could possibly be used in a context that is amusing.

I suppose you're going to be dealing out some side-splitting holocaust jokes next?
VENUSIAN
FB SC BC TW
ok here is a word i usually say

kos omak, it means you are your moms pussy in arabic

( i am a middle eastern anyway)
Muppet, Replaces Unco (unco-ordinated) and any time someone screws things up.
Wanger, Replaces Dickhead
Burke, Replaces Arsehole, ****wit, and any of those general "cant think of a witty comeback" insults

Boabui (boh-ab-ooh-ee), Aboriginal (N.E area) for Fool/Idiot

Grimace (the Macdonalds character) for an obese/fat person, "Shut the F*ck up Grimace"

theyre all my insults.

EDIT: WOOO i get the top of page spot, now more ppl will read these!
Music is an art form that celebrates potential. So long as you're looking for it, you'll always find it.
Quote by rabidguitarist

I suppose you're going to be dealing out some side-splitting holocaust jokes next?

Well I use the term jew as a funny insult all the time. But I don't mean anything by it, I love everybody. I just think it's a really funny word.

And the reason you don't see the context is because you are too caught up in your own head. Get out of your head and have a little fun once in a while. It's liberating.
Quote by buddha

Quote by rabidguitarist

NOBODY CARES IF YOU PERSONALLY FIND IT AMUSING OR NOT

Some people like to laugh at jokes about offensive subjects. Your whining will change nothing. Aids will still be a horrible thing in reality no matter how many jokes are made about it, and if you don't find those jokes funny then you are free to not laugh. Jokes do not make more people die from Aids, and bitching about them is useless.
Last edited by whalepudding at Oct 24, 2008,