Another quick one I made, kind of a rushed job. Took better part of a week to write b/c so busy with school work. Drums on this one kinda are shitty, I'll work on them and put up a revised version of this song. Theres one transition I don't like at all, which is the transition from chorus to breakdown near the end, but like I said this was a rush job.

Let me know what needs fixing and what not, I will gladly critique whom ever critique's my work.

I'll also be throwing in a solo/lead in the revised version, till then, enjoy:
Attachments:
wingsofhatred_tabreezazad.zip
im not a huge fan of core/metalcore/deathcore but dude, thats was intense!

a really REALLY good song, keep it up

C4C
"We carry death out of the village!"
This is alot better than the other so called "metal" songs that are posted here.
Yours actually had thought put onto it, where as other people are just putting random shit everywhere hoping for it to sound good.

One thing i dont get though is..
Why does everybody made metal songs?

But i like this one,
Fender Special Edition Custom Telecaster FMT HH in Crimson Red
Reverend Sensei HB FM in Tobacco Burst
Fender Vintage C Neck, HH, Surf Green Nitrocellulose (Handmade)

Egnater Rebel-30 MKI Head
Egnater Tourmaster Series 412B 280W 4x12 Cabinet
Quote by Aurigo
This is alot better than the other so called "metal" songs that are posted here.
Yours actually had thought put onto it, where as other people are just putting random shit everywhere hoping for it to sound good.

One thing i dont get though is..
Why does everybody made metal songs?

But i like this one,

Or it's just a certain type of genre that you don't understand.

And because metal is a popular genre among youths.
"A war is coming, I've seen it in my dreams. Fires sweeping through the earth, bodies in the streets, cities turned to dust. Retaliation..."

Check out my amazing band!
An Abstract Illusion
hell this has a really dark atmosphere not bad, my fav part is the verse. i think the chorus could be more melodic. it gives some variation you know nice

crit mine if you have time
Something about that I didnt like, the harmony was cool but the whole thing sounded grainy.

Personnally I hate metalcore/screamo, I like the music but just not the vocalist However unfortunatly I didnt like this without lyrics.

Im sure a fan of metalcore will like this though, the musical side of the song is good.