Hey guys, I need help on an essay. I'm trying to link the cognitive function to behavioral patterns in the learning perspective. I don't know of any studies that link these 2, any help?
Quote by buddha
isnt there a law against not shaving? thats somewere in our constitution. i think it goes something like a girl maybe be a freak in the sheets but no be wild down stairs is treason and for that she will be beheaded.-good old Benjamin F.

Quote by Axendancy
I'm a psychology genious.

Maybe a lil help?
Quote by buddha
isnt there a law against not shaving? thats somewere in our constitution. i think it goes something like a girl maybe be a freak in the sheets but no be wild down stairs is treason and for that she will be beheaded.-good old Benjamin F.

Quote by shakin'cakes
Maybe a lil help?

You're after a psychology genius, not a genious. I'm no good to you.
This maybe? Hell, I don't know. Google it like normal people (that link is one of the many search returns). Anyone who comes on the pit needs a psychologist anyway, so I doubt we would be any good.
Quote by goest
You spelled genius wrong...

Then arrest me for it you twat-waffle.
Do I look like I care?
Quote by buddha

Quote by shakin'cakes
Then arrest me for it you twat-waffle.
Do I look like I care?

I will now flip your question around: Do I look like I care about your fucking assignment? Fuck you, I hope you fail.

Also, a twat-waffle could potentially be delicious...I'll get back to you...

EDIT: You may wanna make a stop in here: https://www.ultimate-guitar.com/forum/showthread.php?t=950537
Last edited by goest at Oct 24, 2008,
Quote by goest

Also, a twat-waffle could potentially be delicious...I'll get back to you...

I lol'd a lot.

Sig'd for lol factor

And dude. www.google.com
Or just put mind rape. Because thats all psychology is. Mind raping. Freud was the best at it. Making people wanna sleep with their mums and all that jazz
My Gear:

Washburn 6 String Bantam Series

Fender Mexican P-Bass

Farida Stratocaster

Peavey TNT115S
I'm a gynaecology penius.

*waits for applause*
VENUSIAN
FB SC BC TW
Patterns In The Ivy present ethnicity on an intriguing and dedicated level. ~Ambient Exotica
A mesmeric melange of yearning voice, delicate piano and carefully chosen samples. ~Lost Voices