Hey, first post here, although I've been looking around for a while. Anyway.

I'm looking to buy a new Classical Guitar after Christmas, because the one I have is just some cheapo one. I live in Australia and am looking at a budget of around AUD$1000-$1300. At the moment I have picked out the .

Has anyone actually got this guitar and likes the feel of it? Or something similar?

Anybody have any ideas for the price range? I live in Wollongong which is about an hour drive from Sydney, Australia.

I want a classical electric, although it's not necessary and it has to be cutaway.

Thanks for the help in advance.
Last edited by AAEldar at Oct 24, 2008,
Quote by AAEldar
Hey, first post here, although I've been looking around for a while. Anyway.

I'm looking to buy a new Classical Guitar after Christmas, because the one I have is just some cheapo one. I live in Australia and am looking at a budget of around AUD$1000-$1300. At the moment I have picked out the .

Has anyone actually got this guitar and likes the feel of it? Or something similar?

Anybody have any ideas for the price range? I live in Wollongong which is about an hour drive from Sydney, Australia.

I want a classical electric, although it's not necessary and it has to be cutaway.

Thanks for the help in advance.

That made me lol.

Anyway... go out and try one and see if you like it. We can't tell you much about since we probably have different tastes than you. Now, if you want info on say, built quality and things like that go and check harmonycentral for reviews.

Originally Posted by evening_crow
Quoting yourself is cool.

WARNING: I kill threads.
Why does everyone always do that when I say I live in Wollongong >.< It's not that bad, is it? Lol.

I'm just seeing if anyone here has the guitar or has played it and how they feel about it. I have played it, for 20-30 minutes and I did like the feel, but I'm wondering if there is anything that I should look out for?
Alhambra 5P is about in between 500 and 600 euros (I think) so that comes in under your budget. Be wise and check it out.
Go to Rick Faulkiners Guitar Center, its in Mittagong, about half a hour from you....Hes got some really really nice guitars, although mayb a little more expensive... I recently bought a 1988 Gerard Gilet Concert Classical for $2500, full australian Handmade, Lattice Bracing, Cedar top and Brazilian Rosewood back and sides, you just have to look around and find something you really like.... Dont buy a mass produced takamine....
Frank Zappa's not dead. He just smells funny.