Alright, have to settle a debate here pit.
In Harry Potter, does the location of the common rooms change each year as well as the password?

Need answers
lmao
Gear:

Gibson SG Standard.
Marshall Vintage Modern 2266 Half stack.
Cry Baby Wah pedal.
No, Slytherin are always in the dungeons. In the 7th book Harry reveals all...

Ibanez SR506BM
Ashdown Little Giant 1000w
Peavey TVX 115+410
A big ass upright

No they don't.

On a similiar subject, I'm listening to the soundtrack to Chamber of Secrets now, and drinking spple juice.
VENUSIAN
FB SC BC TW
Patterns In The Ivy present ethnicity on an intriguing and dedicated level. ~Ambient Exotica
A mesmeric melange of yearning voice, delicate piano and carefully chosen samples. ~Lost Voices
Quote by saphrax

I always thought this, themn I started to read the books.

I'm on Order of the Phoenix. It's awesome.

I read all the books, then I thought this.

The first 3 were really childish, then they started getting better and more serious.
RULE BRITANNIA
Quote by saphrax
^ They do get better as they progress.

Apart from the last one. It looks like she just rushed through the last half of the book, there's no description, and it's just like 'and then this happened and then this happened and then this happened'.

But I'm not really complaining, I mean, they are childrens' books.
VENUSIAN
FB SC BC TW
Patterns In The Ivy present ethnicity on an intriguing and dedicated level. ~Ambient Exotica
A mesmeric melange of yearning voice, delicate piano and carefully chosen samples. ~Lost Voices
Urgh someone is threatening to make me watch all the films next week...I really hate that garbage. I especially hate JK Rowling.
Quote by CHOCOmoney
the locations dont change. It always at the fat ladys portrait, dungeons etc

Fat lady's portrait, dungeons under the lake, ravenclaw tower, still life painting near the kitchens.

[/geek]
VENUSIAN
FB SC BC TW
Quote by rabidguitarist
No they don't.

On a similiar subject, I'm listening to the soundtrack to Chamber of Secrets now, and drinking spple juice.

Yummy, spple juice.
Quote by Kensai
Ovenman, your contraptions make women's

clothes evaporate.

I WANT THE TWOOTH!

Quote by aaciseric
That's far too clever to be posted in the Pit.
Modern classics imo,

but essentially children's books.

Harry Potter is genius.

Goblet rules.
Quote by Cobain_Is_King
I read all the books, then I thought this.

The first 3 were really childish, then they started getting better and more serious.

well remember Rowling didnt get the grip on reality that she was writing the biggest childrens series of books yet so...i guess she seriously stiffened up in her writing..
Quote by Jackolas
You are my favorite August 08er, sir!

One day, when the time has come,
The truth will shine, we'll never run.
We both know just how feel,
I'm praying to god that this is real.
Quote by Ovenman
Yummy, spple juice.

I'd offer you some, but I'm all out now. I've got a bad of spples though..
VENUSIAN
FB SC BC TW
Harry Potter was pure awesomeness,

I read the entire series in 2 weeks!
i felt depressed when i finished the last book, i felt empty....sucked....

but really, Harry Potter is damn awesome, JK Rowling isnt afraid to kill anyone off in the book, i just hated the ending, im not gonna spoil it but, seriously, they had to make it go back to its "children book's" roots.
I see you're not using the UG black theme

Originally posted by GOD
akm_202, i now announce you, king of awesome. You may bow down to me.
Quote by akm_202
Harry Potter was pure awesomeness,

I read the entire series in 2 weeks!
i felt depressed when i finished the last book, i felt empty....sucked....

but really, Harry Potter is damn awesome, JK Rowling isnt afraid to kill anyone off in the book, i just hated the ending, im not gonna spoil it but, seriously, they had to make it go back to its "children book's" roots.

You sound like a ten year old girl.

Wanna have sex?
RULE BRITANNIA
^

ive read the first 3 books about 13times each
but they're awesome
i read em when i want to take my mind off summat cos the last 3 books are too depressing for that lol