sorry if theres already a thread like this

i'm just sorry in general
any blues stuff is gonna be basically minor pentatonic with an extra note
a lot of country is major pent
Strats -> Twin = sexwaves
Quote by AlanHB
Alot of Oasis stuff is pentatonic.

Well all of the Oasis stuff is shit.

I thnk Bon Jovi Runaway uses the Pentatonic scale and alot of Kiss songs do well pretty much most old solos are based around the penatonic scale
Quote by Big Dave 91

I thnk Bon Jovi Runaway uses the Pentatonic scale and alot of Kiss songs do well pretty much most old solos are based around the penatonic scale

I'm sorry to be curt but how can you post saying Oasis are shit and then suggest a Bon Jovi song??!!

hahhahahahahahahaa - I think I might tackle the blues scale. Blues is cooler than rock everybody knows that.
The "blues" scale is just the minor pentatonic with an additional flat 5th, there's no point in approaching them as separate entities..one is simply a variation on the other.
Actually called Mark!

Quote by TNfootballfan62
People with a duck for their avatar always give good advice.

...it's a seagull

Quote by Dave_Mc
i wanna see a clip of a recto buying some groceries.

stuffmycatswatchontv.tumblr.com
Quote by steven seagull
The "blues" scale is just the minor pentatonic with an additional flat 5th, there's no point in approaching them as separate entities..one is simply a variation on the other.

jonathan livingston seagull is there anything you don't know?! you are quite a guy
Quote by Martindecorum
UR WRONG ITS 98% god get it right lol

Ou yeah sorry about it lol
鋼の錬金術師
Quote by Big Dave 91

Oh, the irony
Thomas hopes to not have offended anyone with this post. No responsibility whatsoever is taken for any spelling or grammar mistakes, should there be any.

last.fm
It appears that Big Dave is a bit of a toss.

Oasis are a great band, so are Bon Jovi and Kiss. Alan loves all, and all use penatonic, which was the question, not whether you can accept a British rock group or not.
i was saying how i felt about oasis.

and if your talking about the one shape of the pentatonic scale in which everyone knows then yeah there are quite a few but if your talking about the 5 shapes then i think it would be most songs