Poll: Which do you find more effectice?
Poll Options
View poll results: Which do you find more effectice?
Vicks
10 32%
Fisherman's Friend
19 61%
Other
2 6%
Voters: 31.
Hey all, as you might have guess I'm starting to catch a cold and I've already gotten a sore throat. I need some advice for what the Pit uses when you guys have bad throat. I'm taking other medication (Benalyn I think), but I need something that'll sooth my throat when I'm at school.

So which do you find more effectice? Vicks or Fisherman's Friend, or something else?
Random fact of the day - Alexi Laiho crushes up some Fisherman's Friend and puts it into a bottle of vodka to drink, calling it 'Fishy'
RULE BRITANNIA
^Cool, I guess.

Wait does he do it for the flavour or because it helps with his singing style?
fishermans friend entirely because of the thin blue line episode.
Stand up and cheer if you like SimCity

Play Up Pompey, Pompey Play Up
THE WiLDHEARTS

Quote by goest
I'm going to take this opportunity to initiate my campaign to replace the phrase "Taking a shit" with "Busting a grumpy."
Quote by acersucks
^Cool, I guess.

Wait does he do it for the flavour or because it helps with his singing style?

Flavour man סּ_סּ
RULE BRITANNIA
Boil some water, put a funnel in your mouth/throat, and pour it all down.
Follow the smoke toward the riff filled land
brutal
Well I guess I'll go and try some Fisherman's Friend. Thanks for the advice all.

Edit:
Quote by Cobain_Is_King
Flavour man סּ_סּ

ಠ_ಠ
Fisherman's friend is awesome. It's the best breath mint or anything of the like that I've ever had.
Just got back for lunch and I have been sucking on the Fisherman's Friend (lol) lozenges the whole morning. It did not alleviate any of the soreness, instead it just left me with a menthol taste in my mouth (okay maybe just a little less soreness, but there was still discomfort).

Vicks on the other hand left a smoother taste in my mouth and also stopped the soreness but only for about half an hour (then I'd eat suck on another one). Oh ya, I used the regular FF because they didn't have any extra strength ones - I'll have to try those out sometime.
FF, i live down the road from the factory
Emancipate yourselves from mental slavery, none but ourselves can free our minds.