Hey im a 14 year old guy whos a little fat haha. but im 135 pounds and i wanna be 120. Im not all fat cause i can bench 110 and lift like 250 with my legs. So is there anything i can do to lose my gut
just go walking/running/swimming every other day and don't eat more than 1200 calories a day. shouldn't take you more than a month, maybe one and a half.
Theres a thread all about body fitness and nutrition. You'll get a lot of help from that I'd imagine.
I don't think you should worry about your weight man. I'm your age, 140 pounds and skinny. I actually want to gain a little weight (well... a little more muscle).
Yours sincerely,

bobwentpop, UG's favourite spontaneous combustion victim.
A great exercise for losing lower stomach fat and building abdominals is, If you have a bench with a 90 degree corner in it (so you can sit in the corner)

Put your hande on the bench, facing out and hold yourself up.
Pull your legs to your Chest (or as high as you can get them)
Lower them SLOWLY. Stay up too.
Pull to chest
blah
blah blah blah
Music is an art form that celebrates potential. So long as you're looking for it, you'll always find it.
Quote by CoreysMonster
just go walking/running/swimming every other day and don't eat more than 1200 calories a day. shouldn't take you more than a month, maybe one and a half.

That will be kinda hard. I eat about 1700 the last time i checked but ill try this.. Hopefully th weather wont be suckish anymore.
Quote by bobwentpop
I don't think you should worry about your weight man. I'm your age, 140 pounds and skinny. I actually want to gain a little weight (well... a little more muscle).

I just want to get my stomach to leave. Im fat. meaning i have extra baggage with no abs haha. i want abs lol
I lost 50 pounds a few years ago on, what I call, the rabbit diet. You eat all veggies (a little meat is ok, as long as it's not fast food, that shit's poison) and you run like a mo fo. At the end, I lost all the weight and my heart was in the best condition ever. I can now run 2 miles in a little over 10 minutes and I'm a smoker! It's a great thing!
Out here you've gotta know where your towel is!
You can't target fat loss it'll come off all over. Doing ab exercises would do nothing for fat loss on your gut. After you've worked out and the muscle re-builds, you'll put on a little bit of fat to keep the muscle warm and better protected.

To loose weight though:

Before breakfast cardio (Jog)
Brisk late afternoon/early night walk
Caveman diet (Clean carbs, fruit, veg, nothing processed and sugary like chocolate or crisps.)
Eat breakfast aswell.
Try just doing body weight lifting exercises like dips, sit-ups, press-ups and squats.

I try to do straight sets of 50 sit-ups, 30 press-ups, 10 squats and 30 dips every day. Maybe more than one set. I don't think I've actually done this yet... I do loads of sit-ups and press-ups though. I'll do 20-30 press ups normally without stopping and I've been trying to push that up to 50 by this Sunday but I became ill and really haven't felt like doing that anymore so I'm delayed for a while.
Yours sincerely,

bobwentpop, UG's favourite spontaneous combustion victim.
You'll grow into it. You're only 14, pretty soon you will hit growth spurts and your fat will most likely be distributed. If at 19 you are still 5'3 and the same weight, do something about it then.
Quote by red18420
There is no point except party and be healthy and happy. Also money is not something to live for. If i didnt need money for drugs and beer i would give mine away.

Vote here to help me get to BC!
Quote by Jericho114
You'll grow into it. You're only 14, pretty soon you will hit growth spurts and your fat will most likely be distributed. If at 19 you are still 5'3 and the same weight, do something about it then.

No. I hate being a fat lard...i wanna lose this weight
dude, for one your only 14.

two, do you lift? because if you do it could stunt your growth and make you look fatter when your that young.
love is love // return to dust
Quote by lucifer512
Hey im a 14 year old guy whos a little fat haha. but im 135 pounds and i wanna be 120. Im not all fat cause i can bench 110 and lift like 250 with my legs. So is there anything i can do to lose my gut

Martial Arts is the way to go. I'm 15, 5'10" and 185lbs. I've never been fitter or healthier, all from training in Jiu-Jitsu twice a week.
Quote by Atomic_Assault
lololololol that was epic andyd93. you just made my day

PROUD EVERTONIAN
If you work out one or two hours a day you'll be able more. Don't just stick to 1200 calories per day because depending on how active you are and your age and height your metabolism will be different to other peoples.

http://www.internetfitness.com/calculators/bmr.htm
Use that calculator to find out how many calories you burn just being alive and working out. It's a rough estimate but will work. Don't eat more calories then that rate and you will lose weight. There are 3500 calories in a pound so maintaining a caloric deficit of 500 calories per day and you will lose a pound a week.
I can't remember the percentages but I know your fat intake should be about 30% of your total calories per a day. A gram of fat gives you 9 calories worth of energy, carbs and protein are 4 calories per gram each.