Hi everyone

I've been playing the guitar for about a year now. I own an epiphone sg and a Tanglewood TW 1000. I started playing chili peppers stuff, but it really began to bore me to tears. So I've gone down the root of heavy metal and started to play metallica stuff. It takes me a lot longer to learn speed finger Hetfield riffs but, after a lot of blood sweat and tears, it's worth it. I've nailed enter sandman, but one and master of puppets are going to require a few more lonely repetative nights in.

I'm looking at purchasing a esp ltd ec 500s or an ec 1000. In terms of amplifier, i'd like a sweet little Laney valve combo to go with it. I was thinking of a Peavy, but i think it proves a little harder to get a clean tone from one of these and want something a little more versatile.

I look forward to sucking every ounce of guitar knowledge from you all, and glad i finally joined the axe gang!
The Man above me. Listen to him.
There is a forum for each aspect of guitar playing. For which guitar to get, go to Electric guitar! For your amp, Gear & Accessories! If you're trying to learn a new song, but you can't find a tab, request it in the Tab Talk forum!
Quote by leeb rocks
SO I'VE BEEN BALLS DEEP IN MYSELF THIS WHOLE TlME?!?!
Hi newbie!

there's a thread for introductions, stickied at the top of this forum:
First post? Want to introduce yourself and say hi? Come on in!
feel free to post in there and say hello. meet the other newbies, too.

take a look at this, too:
Important: New Members FAQ
it will help you learn which forum to visit to read or ask questions about different topics.

Read the stickies and any announcements at the top of each forum you visit.
And be sure to visit us again in this forum, if there is anything you don't understand about how UG works.

Welcome to UG.
Meadows
Quote by Jackal58
I release my inner liberal every morning when I take a shit.
Quote by SK8RDUDE411
I wont be like those jerks who dedicate their beliefs to logic and reaosn.
Hello newcomer! Stay away from the PIT. You'll thank me later.
Quote by futurejimmypage
HOLEY MOLEY MACCARONI!!!! you are like 7 hours into the future. Whats it like? is the war over? is bush dead? Are the new episodes of family guy out yet? is global warming over? Did they unfreeze walt Disney???