A nice clear sounding F-Spaced humbucker. Low output and flat eq preferably but I don't really care. I just need some options to look at so recommend me whatever you like and I'll see if I like it. Cheers!

Oh yeah, and I'm not a rich man so less than £100 please. I only need a bridge pickup.
bud check out emg pick ups people always are saying that emg is only for metal thats rubish emg is the best all round pick up thats why stienberg use them in all there guitars even blues models , active are the best but if you not in mood to do a bit of d.i.y they have brill passive ones 2
Quote by metal-master666
bud check out emg pick ups people always are saying that emg is only for metal thats rubish emg is the best all round pick up thats why stienberg use them in all there guitars even blues models , active are the best but if you not in mood to do a bit of d.i.y they have brill passive ones 2

Hmm. A bit of D.I.Y is fine as I've built the guitar myself so far, a tiny bit more won't hurt. But aren't EMG's pretty loud and good for distortion?
Quote by Les Paul Ell
Hmm. A bit of D.I.Y is fine as I've built the guitar myself so far, a tiny bit more won't hurt. But aren't EMG's pretty loud and good for distortion?

There are high and low output. I wouldn't recommend putting in an 81 for example, it's built for active power.

A 91 might be closer to the mark, but EMGs are often criticised for sounding sterile - some low output Seymour Duncans could be what you're looking for. Quite a few in that range deliver some really nice warm sounds.

What music do you want to play?
Quote by Les Paul Ell
A nice clear sounding F-Spaced humbucker. Low output and flat eq preferably but I don't really care. I just need some options to look at so recommend me whatever you like and I'll see if I like it. Cheers!

Oh yeah, and I'm not a rich man so less than £100 please. I only need a bridge pickup.

www.rockmonkeyguitars.com

PM CorduroyEW, he'll make you exactly what you want.
Actually called Mark!

Quote by TNfootballfan62
People with a duck for their avatar always give good advice.

...it's a seagull

Quote by Dave_Mc
i wanna see a clip of a recto buying some groceries.

stuffmycatswatchontv.tumblr.com
Go to the electric guitar forum

EDIT: oops sorry lol i got 2 tabs open thought this was the pit. Nvm

Seymour duncans for vintage sound & Dimarzio for modern sound.

I know for certain Dimarzio has (good) F spaced buckers. Seymour prolly has as well.

The "Re-incarnation of Plato" Award 2009
(most intelligent)
The "Good Samaritan" Award 2009 (most helpful)

[font="Palatino Linotype
Who's Andy Timmons??
Quote by Les Paul Ell

they are but like some one else said the 81 isnt for you its noo high try the 91 with an 85 neck
Quote by metal-master666

Look at Bareknuckles.
okay...if you want a good all around pickup...you DONT get an EMG.
really, lets be a little realistic, maybe a 91 would do better, but active pickups are NOT versatile. they just arent.
look at Seymour duncan, maybe an SH-4 JB.

...come on guys, EMGs?
he right do if you looking for that bit more versatility try the seymour duncan range and bare knuckle
Quote by steven seagull
www.rockmonkeyguitars.com

PM CorduroyEW, he'll make you exactly what you want.

that'd be worth a look, also bareknuckle, bulldog, swineshead, etc. etc.
I'm an idiot and I accidentally clicked the "Remove all subscriptions" button. If it seems like I'm ignoring you, I'm not, I'm just no longer subscribed to the thread. If you quote me or do the @user thing at me, hopefully it'll notify me through my notifications and I'll get back to you.
Quote by K33nbl4d3
I'll have to put the Classic T models on my to-try list. Shame the finish options there are Anachronism Gold, Nuclear Waste and Aged Clown, because in principle the plaintop is right up my alley.

Quote by K33nbl4d3
Presumably because the CCF (Combined Corksniffing Forces) of MLP and Gibson forums would rise up against them, plunging the land into war.

Quote by T00DEEPBLUE
Et tu, br00tz?