Remember that kind of creepy show that was on Fox Kids sometimes, and various other stations.
For those that dont: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Goosebumps_(TV_series)
I remember one were there was a guy who Fished alot, and it showed him putting the hook through the worms, and one day he was exploring i think, and he was in a cave and this huge worm came up and was like "rawr!"
*sigh*
Discuss.
i have the one on VHS where the dad is growing plants in the basement, and one comes to life (or becomes evil or something?)
i used to watch that show all the time

edit: i forgot about the creepy intro!
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=feKHgAtqXBc
Living is easy with eyes closed...
--------------------------

Quote by GnR_ROK
I'm surprised you returned to this thread after cheeseman owned you.
I used to see that show just for the lulz... It was so badly done that it became funny...
Quote by ledhead67
Dammit, satyphan, you just shat over all my hopes and dreams.
lmao I miss that show.

My film teacher worked on Goosebumps.
signatures are budget.
I watched it a couple of times when I was about 5 or 6. I can remember that one episode about a living doll or something. It was pretty weird.
Oh yeah about that chuckie-like doll, that was awesome! Also, I thought the dog with the glowing eyes was the best part of the whole show.
I just need about $3.50
(<X.X)O=('.'Q)

I'm the motherflippin'
Quote by Chromex
I watched it a couple of times when I was about 5 or 6. I can remember that one episode about a living doll or something. It was pretty weird.

Night Of The Living Dummy Parts 1-3
Oh fucking hell that used to scare the shit out of me!! I was reminiscing about this the other day actually. I had a lot of the books that came before it was on TV. Say Cheese and Die anyone?

Does anyone remember the Paul Jennings books/Round the Twist TV show? That also used to freak me out.
The TV show was shit, but I read most of the books.
VENUSIAN
FB SC BC TW
Patterns In The Ivy present ethnicity on an intriguing and dedicated level. ~Ambient Exotica
A mesmeric melange of yearning voice, delicate piano and carefully chosen samples. ~Lost Voices
I remember one that truly scared me

They went to this amusment park and went underground on a ride and there was a monster...anyone remember that?

What was that other show...Are you Afraid of The Dark or something where the intro had swings swinging on their own and then it was these kids sat around a camp fire or something?
Opie and Anthony Fan
XM 202 | SIRIUS 197
Linger Longer
Quote by saphrax
Same, my old next door neighbour had pretty much all of them.

I used to go to the charity shops to feed my goosebumps fix. It was an absolute free-for-all in there.
VENUSIAN
FB SC BC TW
Patterns In The Ivy present ethnicity on an intriguing and dedicated level. ~Ambient Exotica
A mesmeric melange of yearning voice, delicate piano and carefully chosen samples. ~Lost Voices
Quote by Liam.
I remember one that truly scared me

They went to this amusment park and went underground on a ride and there was a monster...anyone remember that?

What was that other show...Are you Afraid of The Dark or something where the intro had swings swinging on their own and then it was these kids sat around a camp fire or something?

Are you afraid of the dark was the shit

It was on tv the other day but I missed it
I still have them kicking around somewhere. The Mutant Attacks is my fave, as is Say Cheese & Die 2!
i dont remember much about the show, but i used to love the books. i had about 20 or so of them.
I hated the TV show...but i read a whole lot of R L Stine books (Goosebumps and Fear Street)
Aliadiere - sadly has more syllables than goals this season."
Setanta commentator during Newcastle-Middlesbrough. .
I had all the books in the original series and all the ones in the Choose Your Own Adventure series. Those books were fucking outstanding. The show sucked.
Quote by cheeseman3001
i have the one on VHS where the dad is growing plants in the basement, and one comes to life (or becomes evil or something?)
i used to watch that show all the time

edit: i forgot about the creepy intro!
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=feKHgAtqXBc

so did anybody catch that? Anywhos yeah I loved the books, and I watched some of the shows.
Oct. 20th, 2009: New guitar AND front row for Mars Volta.

Quote by denizenz
Is that a ukulele in your pants, or did you just rip ass to the tune of "Aloha Oi"?

I met Sonic Youth on June 30th, and Mars Volta on Oct 20th.