Just wondering, I know that in concert he uses an EMG-HZ p u with a booster that's built into the guitar, does that booster come with the stock guitar or is that something he added on...?
The religious myth is the most powerful device ever created, and serves as the psychological soil upon which other myths can flourish.
he uses blackouts now
The booster comes in the high end sigs none of the Ltd have them on as far as I know but Edwards do some with the boosters in but yeah there the high end ones too.
Member of the Jackson RR24 Owners club!

Esp Eclipse II Snow white
Fender American Standard Stratocaster
Ibanez RGA-8
Jackson RR24 Black w/yellow bevels, Limited 1/75
Yamaha FG-400A
Last edited by sepultura alma at Oct 24, 2008,
it comes stock with the ESP series, not the ltd's tho.
however he does now use blackouts tho for some strange reason it has a booster in it too, the MM-04. Even tho its an active pickup.
Ah ic ic, thanks.
The religious myth is the most powerful device ever created, and serves as the psychological soil upon which other myths can flourish.
Quote by sepultura alma
he uses blackouts now
The booster comes in the high end sigs none of the Ltd have them on as far as I know but Edwards do some with the boosters in but yeah there the high end ones too.

No, he doesn't. He switched back to EMG-HZ... EMG hear is going to make him his sig pick up? I could be wrong.

http://espguitars.com/guitars_alexi.html
Last edited by Graveworm at Oct 24, 2008,
^ yeah he does like he switched to them recently well few months ago now

Ibanez RGA-8
Yamaha FG-400A
Quote by sepultura alma
^ yeah he does like he switched to them recently well few months ago now

He switched back to SD AGAIN?
as far as I know he's been using them well sense pretty much when they came out....??? sorry 3 months is not right but yeah that's what I thought anyway... did he go back to EMG's for a bit like?

Ibanez RGA-8
Yamaha FG-400A
Quote by sepultura alma
as far as I know he's been using them well sense pretty much when they came out....??? sorry 3 months is not right but yeah that's what I thought anyway... did he go back to EMG's for a bit like?

I think so.

I think he is getting a new EMG sig pup.
oh right cools I didn't have a clue about that... oh well lol

Ibanez RGA-8
Yamaha FG-400A
Why does he use EMG HZ? isn't it like a low quality pickup that like... is terrible and cheap etc etc?
"It sounded so good and when i put it on a Line 6 Spider with a Zoom guitar efect petal it sounded so good" - Dean SplitTail review on musicians friend
He isn't on the Seymour Duncan page anymore. . . . and from what I heard he only carried the blackout a little while then EMG sweetened this deal with his signature pickup so he went back. . . .

As for the guy who asked about the HZ's being a piece of crap, they are just passive EMG's. . . . so they are just regular pickup's.
Quote by paranoid joker

Metal, should kick you in the nuts, after you catch it messing around with your girlfriend.
and then make a sandwhich in your house and walk out.

Http://www.myspace.com/drowningiris