Is there a way to delete this and I will put it in the correct place?

My Bad..

Maybe if the moderators would be so kind as to remove it.. thanks..

And boy does it smell like it..

Finaly got to recording a few tunes after a few months of getting away..

I know this one needs work, but I kinda like it.. especialy the ending (what does he mean by that?).

With embarassment, yet a tad bit of pride, I present 'I Don't'

Its only reedeming value is this (and it shows) is a completly from scratch, every last sucky sound I have created out of the air.. with intent.. kinda song.

Folks, I didn't even use a net on this one.. (wire 2 inches above ground, there is one born every minute)

I present, I Don't... (and I appologize ahead of time)...

lo-fi URL: http://www.soundclick.com/util/getplayer.m3u?id=6999893&q=lo
hi-fi URL: http://www.soundclick.com/util/getplayer.m3u?id=6999893&q=hi
Last edited by 333maxwell at Oct 24, 2008,
Quote by imposiitin
Links do not work

Thanks a mazillion for the heads up.. they should be fixed now..

Appreciate it!
I just wanted to thank everyone who had a listen to the song.
As a result the song has placed #2 in the General Rock ratings at Soundclick over 33,000 other songs *whew*.

We all know this says nothing about the actual song it's self, but it says LEAGUES about my internet friends who took their own time from their day to give it a listen.

That means an incredible lot to me, and I am greatful to each and every one of you for your time. In this hurried world TIME is precious, and you shared yours with me.

Thank you.
I promise not to post on this song again.

I just wanted to once again thank everyone who had a listen as I woke this morning and found the song at #1 on the charts at Soundclick.

Even though no one commented on the song, there was obviously some listening going on here (you have to listen for at least 2 minutes to be counted as a legitimate play) so for that I thank you all.

People who take their own time for a listen.. it's incredible in this fast pace world!