About 5 days ago I was attempting this really stretchy legato lick on guitar which required my hand to be at a really 'bent angle' (with my thumb just below the middle of the neck). That hurt my wrist, I did some stretches later which bent my wrist the other way.

So then when I try play my guitar again, there's a sharp kind of pain in my wrist, which hurt when I moved a certain finger. Applied ice and wrapped my wrist in a makeshift wrist brace. I kept in like that for a day or two. Tried guitar again and this time the pain moved up to my hand. So I stopped, brace + ice and today there's no pain but my whole arm aches when I play.

Is it tendonitis?
ahaha ^ i kno rite??

I get that sometimes when i learn certain new scales or play a lot for a long period of time. Mine normally goes away in a few days without ice or heat, so just keep up with the ice n heat, it cant hurt
Peavey XXX combo *upgraded screen resistors, Tung-Sol's, and 6L6's*
Schecter Syn Std. * modded, scalloped, and worn*
Schecter C-1 Elite *still sexy*
Ibanez AEL 12-string

"He who sticks his dick in peanut butter is fucking nuts"
go see a Doctor NOW. I experienced something similar, and I fcked up both my arms since I didn't know what problem, I now can't play guitar without pain in my arms.
D F O I N N T D
T W H O I R S D
Y O O R U
W S I U L C L K
A M S Y S

Quote by ScreamAim&Fire

Beautiful.
XxLloydxX for president!
Even though I'm english..

Want to hear Super Mario Bros Theme on electric rock guitar? SuperMarioBro
BuyMYMusic
SellMusic
dude don't f*ck around with pain like that, it could end your playing for good. If you don't want that, just go see a doctor. Now.