I just bought a strat for some recording and am looking at doing a pickup change. I have been a Gibson player my entire life and would like some advice. First do you feel with a noise cancelling single coil you lose some of the dynamics of the single coil, and secondly what are some pickup recommendations for a nice bluesy tone. The tone I am looking for should go somewhere between Clapton and Great White. I am not looking for an SRV or texas tone. Any help would be appreciated.
Quote by SilverchairFan
Lace Sensor Noiseless

This
Quote by MightyAl
Isn't it odd, that Iron Man is a superhero, whereas "iron, woman!" is a command?

EAT MY ASS AND BALLS.
Quote by mindstealer
I just bought a strat for some recording and am looking at doing a pickup change. I have been a Gibson player my entire life and would like some advice. First do you feel with a noise cancelling single coil you lose some of the dynamics of the single coil, and secondly what are some pickup recommendations for a nice bluesy tone. The tone I am looking for should go somewhere between Clapton and Great White. I am not looking for an SRV or texas tone. Any help would be appreciated.

Definitely

I'd speak to CorduroyEW if I were you...

www.rockmonkeyguitars.com
Actually called Mark!

Quote by TNfootballfan62
People with a duck for their avatar always give good advice.

...it's a seagull

Quote by Dave_Mc
i wanna see a clip of a recto buying some groceries.

stuffmycatswatchontv.tumblr.com