i just got my highe guitar string fixed and it sounds wierd is it just beacuse its new compared 2 da others is dere summit wrong
Have you tried tuning it?

(I swear, this the guitar equivalent of "Is it switched on?")
I play by my own rules. And I have one rule; There are no rules... but if there are, they're there to be broken. Even this one.

Confused? Good.

Quote by CrucialGutchman
Sigs are wastes of my precious screen space.

^ Irony

Quote by RevaM1ssP1ss
LET ME HUMP YOU DAMMIT
Maybe if you learned to speak properly then it might help. It might not, but at least you don't sound like an ignorant jack ass.
GEAR
Epiphone SG-400
Marshall 1987 JCM-800 2210 100W

Proud Member of:
The SG Owners Unite
Marshall Amplification
EHX Users Guild

The True Eccentric Tea Drinking Appreciation Preservation Society

soz i quite new 2 guitar nd it is in tune it picks up on my tuner as it should it just sound s more twangy
it's just because it's new I guess, new strings allways sound better than older ones, that's why you are to change them every once in a while^^
I fell asleep on my arm once, scariest thing that ever happened to me. I thought it was kill.
ok thanks it was just i was without it for so long i was used to playing it liker every night and when i got it back i was really happy but nothing sounded right so i was kinda worried
Quote by guitarobsessed9
sorry ill talk normally now just talking like that for speed

... when are you gonna start then?

Quote by guitarobsessed9
ok thanks it was just i was without it for so long i was used to playing it liker every night and when i got it back i was really happy but nothing sounded right so i was kinda worried

Seriously when?