so a few months back i started wanting a strat... i priced around and found american standards were about 700 bucks with the hardcase. i had my sights on that until i walked into my local guitar shop... they had just got some guitars in stock that were made by my old woodwork teacher. these guitars were supposed to be 1300 quid but at the lowwwww introductory offer of 650 i started rubbing my hands together. fast forward to present day, with birthday money in hand i went down and picked up a new toy to play with so without further ado i give you the krozka-sharpe raider session "revo".

case

guitar!

completely handmade. body, neck, pickups, even the strings! sounds amazing and he threw in a hardcase, 20 ft lead and a strap
Guitars-
krozka-sharpe raider session 'revo'
ibanez s520ex with SD TB-10 full shred bridge
ibanez sz520qm
epiphone les paul custom
epiphone EJ200

Amp-
Orange tiny terror with PPC112 cab
nope, its what i got instead because it was better and cheaper...
Guitars-
ibanez sz520qm
epiphone les paul custom
epiphone EJ200

Amp-
looks very nice. although I don't like the reverse headstock, the shape of it is very cool though.
A hero of war, Yeah that's what I'll be

(.)(.)..........(.)(.)..........(.)(.)..........(.)(.)..........(.)(.)..........(.)(.)..........(.)(.)
Looks like garbage but beauty is in the eye of the beholder so... Hope you like the guitar.
Looks like a space-guitar. Not my favorite body shape or colour, but all that matters is the playing.
TBH, if I was spending that much on a guitar throwing in a cheap cable wouldn't sweeten the deal. And I doubt he makes the strings...
Quote by TheQuailman
Jeez guys, he got a new guitar and you're all just trying to find flaws. :rollseyes:

It makes them feel better about their own gear.
i've heard of those, never tried them though. very unique-looking, and kickass figuring on the neck.
I'm an idiot and I accidentally clicked the "Remove all subscriptions" button. If it seems like I'm ignoring you, I'm not, I'm just no longer subscribed to the thread. If you quote me or do the @user thing at me, hopefully it'll notify me through my notifications and I'll get back to you.
Quote by K33nbl4d3
I'll have to put the Classic T models on my to-try list. Shame the finish options there are Anachronism Gold, Nuclear Waste and Aged Clown, because in principle the plaintop is right up my alley.

Quote by K33nbl4d3
Presumably because the CCF (Combined Corksniffing Forces) of MLP and Gibson forums would rise up against them, plunging the land into war.

Quote by T00DEEPBLUE
Et tu, br00tz?
well supergerbil i was already getting a good deal (700 quid off normal price) so any extras are all good no matter how bad they are, i mean its not like he was throwing in herpes or anything, anyway the cable is good not your standard shitty one that snaps and is moulded in plastic so you cant replace the jacks, and yes he definately makes and winds the strings by hand
Guitars-
ibanez sz520qm
epiphone les paul custom
epiphone EJ200

Amp-
Quote by Baby Joel
Looks like a space-guitar. Not my favorite body shape or colour, but all that matters is the playing.

tbh i hated this guitar with a passion the first time i saw it but since then it has grown and grown on me (not least the first time i plugged it in) now i love the shape mainly because i like my guitars to be a little different, i was originally going with a sort of daphne blue but when i got there i liked the neck on this better and it just looked better overall, and yes thankyou! the playing IS all that matters! best neck pup i have heard in a long time coincidentally
Guitars-
ibanez sz520qm
epiphone les paul custom
epiphone EJ200

Amp-
Quote by notonlybutalso

completely handmade. body, neck, pickups, even the strings! sounds amazing and he threw in a hardcase, 20 ft lead and a strap

i like this guitar. it's weird but in a good way.
but honestly.. the guitar builder handmade the strings? :stickpoke
Quote by stratdud39
nice, how does it play/sound?

fantastic the bridge is gritty and clear with plenty bite, the middle sc is balanced and even and the neck pickup is smooth and strong, perfect!
Guitars-
ibanez sz520qm
epiphone les paul custom
epiphone EJ200

Amp-
The light silver-burst finish is so refreshing. Good choice.

American Stratocaster + Blues Junior