I was just playing around and came up with this, what's it called?

e|--2---||
B|------||
G|------||
D|--2---||
A|--2---||
E|------||

Cheers.
Quote by MoogleRancha

You sir, are a genius.

I salute you.

Quote by iwontwait
The bestowing of this thread on my life is yours. Thank you, Benjabenja.
Bsus4
Quote by frankv
Tokio Hotel is probably the worst thing Germany has produced since WW2.

Thanks.
I know it's easy, but I've only been playing a few months
Quote by MoogleRancha

You sir, are a genius.

I salute you.

Quote by iwontwait
The bestowing of this thread on my life is yours. Thank you, Benjabenja.
Better description. The E in the bass makes it an Em+9/Emsus2. If you mute the E then it will have more of a Bsus4 feel.
there is no E in the bass.
What? You lie. Don't get more bassy than an open E (on a guitar, anyway).

Notes, from bottom E to top E: E, B, E, G, B, F#.

In E, it's the root, minor 3rd (G), 5th (B) and a seemingly random major 2nd(F#). So I say maybe the F# is an accidental, so it's Em with an added major 2nd. As to naming that, I have no idea.

In B, it's the root, 4th (E), 5th(F#), and minor 6th(G). Bsus4 with an added minor 6th, again I can't name that.

In G, it's root, major 3rd (B), major 6th (E) and major 7th (G). And I refuse to even try to name it...

In F#, it's root, minor 2nd (G), 4th (B), and minor 7th (E). As in G, I don't even know how to start naming it.
Quote by MopMaster

But are the open notes struck?

Because the notes that stand there are B,E and F#

So it could be an Esus2/B
Quote by Belgian Bastard
But are the open notes struck?

Because the notes that stand there are B,E and F#

So it could be an Esus2/B

I was wondering the same thing. I was thinking Esus2.
Quote by MopMaster

In E, it's the root, minor 3rd (G), 5th (B) and a seemingly random major 2nd(F#). So I say maybe the F# is an accidental, so it's Em with an added major 2nd. As to naming that, I have no idea.

In B, it's the root, 4th (E), 5th(F#), and minor 6th(G). Bsus4 with an added minor 6th, again I can't name that.

In G, it's root, major 3rd (B), major 6th (E) and major 7th (G). And I refuse to even try to name it...

In F#, it's root, minor 2nd (G), 4th (B), and minor 7th (E). As in G, I don't even know how to start naming it.

Do you understand how tab works? There is no low E being played.
Someones knowledge of guitar companies spelling determines what amps you can own. Really smart people can own things like Framus because they sound like they might be spelled with a "y" but they aren't.
Quote by MopMaster

GMaj13/E
Last edited by Souls United at Oct 24, 2008,
Quote by MopMaster

what the hell are you talking about?
there is an B E and F#
The bass is a B so it could be a Bsus4..
just leave it at an Bsus4 or an inversed Esus2
Quote by frankv
Tokio Hotel is probably the worst thing Germany has produced since WW2.