Whats up dudes!

So Im deciding on whether i should buy a Bengal Jackson or just make one. Mind you ive never done a paint job but i am crafty, i suppose. I want it fitted for a 24 fret guitar with a recessed floyd rose. I also want to put an actual Floyd Rose into it and not a Lics. one like my other one has.

I want to make a Red Bengal which was never released by Jackson but i can live with the blue or yellow they put out.

Will there be much of a difference in cost if I were to buy the real Bengal?

Should i buy a DK2M body or just go get something cheaper? (i dont think the DK2M body fits a Floyd Rose, if some one could clarify it, that would help)

Is the Bengal Paint Job a difficult one?

There's no way i can do the electronics so how much would it cost me to get it done by the guitar guy at guitar center?

It would make the guitar very special and i would probably enjoy it more because i crafted it. But I'm just trying to get my hands on a Bengal DK2m for the cheapest amount. Thanks!
My Gear:
JacksonStars KE TN-02
Jackson DK2M
Jackson WRXT
Jackson KSXT
Jackson DXMG
Jackson 7 String soloist

Ovation Celeberity
just called them up and i left a message. You know ballpark range how much it would cost?

EDIT: i found out, itl be $175-$200
My Gear:
JacksonStars KE TN-02
Jackson DK2M
Jackson WRXT
Jackson KSXT
Jackson DXMG
Jackson 7 String soloist

Ovation Celeberity
Last edited by seymour_jackson at Oct 24, 2008,
bump
My Gear:
JacksonStars KE TN-02
Jackson DK2M
Jackson WRXT
Jackson KSXT
Jackson DXMG
Jackson 7 String soloist

Ovation Celeberity
You could most definitely paint that, what colour of stripes would you do? Red base with darker red stripes would be sweet... or white with red stripes?

i'd say buy the musikraft body, buy a neck off ebay, along with a FR and all the fixin's (stewmac ftw), and conjure up a sweet guitar.
------

Shwiggity.
i was thinking the body from the DK2m off of ebay. Good idea?

EDIT i forgot DK2m body doesnt fit a FR. doh!
My Gear:
JacksonStars KE TN-02
Jackson DK2M
Jackson WRXT
Jackson KSXT
Jackson DXMG
Jackson 7 String soloist

Ovation Celeberity
Last edited by seymour_jackson at Oct 24, 2008,