Page 1 of 2
Hi, I have a slight problem.
My mother's in-laws are visiting. They're from Denmark and they along with my family assume that I speak Danish. The in-laws will most likely make an attempt to force a supreme load of awkward on me by trying to engage me in conversation and I'm the kind of person who despises awkward situations and also when people expect something out of me. (Such as speaking Danish, giving a speech or performing something anything for that matter) I can't sneak by them as they will most likely be in direct view of me as soon as I step off the stairs and there aren't any exits on the top floor.
Any ideas, anyone?
-| YOUR AD HERE, PM ME OR CALL +354 540-2700 |-

---
Zuka's my hero
---
[quote="'-[NiL"]-']Goro taught me a valuable lesson in the first movie:

When you are near the edge of a cliff, do not break Johnny Cage's expensive sunglasses.
Learn Danish?
Current Gear:
Michael Kelly Club Custom 5 Acoustic Bass
Dean Performer Series PE-QM-TGE
Varrios Basic 5 Bass
Acoustic B450 Combo Amp
I support the 2nd Amendment. I don't support people who abuse it.
Yes. Salute them in English. When the try to talk in Danish, tell them that you don't speak Danish.
||||||||||||||||||||
||||||||||||||||||||
||||||||||||||||||||

Maybe explain to them that you don't speak Danish? I don't know, maybe I'm weird for thinking that's the obvious solution.
Quote by ozzyismetal
Neopowell, that's because you are a pumped-up sex offender.
Quote by Kensai
You're exactly the kind of person who'd have sex in a bar drunk
Quote by Zero-Hartman
You're a terrible, terrible man. This is a new middle for you.

I write things. You can read them.Essay on UK student riots
Write on a piece of paper that you have come down with laryngitis. Do not speak.
None are more hopelessly enslaved than those who falsely believe they are free.
what the hell, what's so bad about not speakind danish? just speak english, be as racist as possible, I know because I live in Belgium and we have about the same problem between flemish and wallon people

I fell asleep on my arm once, scariest thing that ever happened to me. I thought it was kill.
Rape your dog in front of them. Nothing says "I don't speak Danish" Better than rape.
My Gear:
Gibson Les Paul Studio
Fender MIM Stratocaster
Yamaha Pacifica 112v
Epiphone G-400
Cheap acoustic

Roland Cube 30X
USA Big Muff PI
Dunlop Crybaby Wah GCB-95
Umm. Leave the house?

/obvious
Quote by RoamingConflict
This one dream involved me, one random girl, midgets and a pie.

...and midgets ended up f*cking her. I got the pie.

Here's a traditional greeting.

Hallo moder i love. Gid hen til nyde køn , nu. Jeg har en hård imod , og ønske hen til indlade sig på lumpen virker hos jer. Ja lade jer holde , men chancer er , Ja skabe jer lave sig i hvert fald. Den lille gengivelse er , at JEG ville gerne hen til holde pinen ud i jer , nu. Selv om Jeg er ikke tilladt hen til , voldtage vil være nær forestående jeres måde.
I love Foxy Shazam more than you.

▲ ▲

Quote by Rockingbird
Learn Danish?

Here's the thing: I'm trying to get out of the house as soon as I can, so learning Danish isn't going to happen unless you can get me some sort of miracle Danish-in-a-bottle

Quote by urik
Yes. Salute them in English. When the try to talk in Danish, tell them that you don't speak Danish.

If I do that, my parents will insist I do speak Danish because there were a couple of miserable attempts made to teach me Danish. (BTW: They failed)

Quote by Dr. Oysterhead
Just ignore them and get on with your day.

Ignoring them will result in me receiving a lecture later on explaining how rude I was. And that qualifies to me as an "awkward situation".

Quote by Lord-O-Donuts
Kill yourself before it's too late.

No, I still have stuff left that I want to do before I die.

Quote by Airdevil
Fap in front of them

They will try and ignore you.

Not gonna work. Father-in-law is a Christ fanatic religious weirdo and would proceed to exorcise the spirit of Satan from my body.

Quote by Shyne
your mothers in-laws?

isn't that just your dads parents?

No, they're my mother's husband's parents. My father's parents are normal people.
-| YOUR AD HERE, PM ME OR CALL +354 540-2700 |-

---
Zuka's my hero
---
[quote="'-[NiL"]-']Goro taught me a valuable lesson in the first movie:

When you are near the edge of a cliff, do not break Johnny Cage's expensive sunglasses.
JUST TELL THEM YOU DON'T SPEAK DANISH.

Christ, this thread has gone on long enough. Thats your solution. There. Staring you in the face and raping you in the pooper. Use it.
Quote by ozzyismetal
Neopowell, that's because you are a pumped-up sex offender.
Quote by Kensai
You're exactly the kind of person who'd have sex in a bar drunk
Quote by Zero-Hartman
You're a terrible, terrible man. This is a new middle for you.

I write things. You can read them.Essay on UK student riots
Stop caring what they think of you?
I play by my own rules. And I have one rule; There are no rules... but if there are, they're there to be broken. Even this one.

Confused? Good.

Quote by CrucialGutchman
Sigs are wastes of my precious screen space.

^ Irony

Quote by RevaM1ssP1ss
LET ME HUMP YOU DAMMIT
Learn how to say, "I have a very big brain!" in Danish. Then pull your scrotum out of our pants and let it hang from your zipper. That should be good for some laughs and end any awkwardness.
Quote by OzarkMDaredevil

Hallo moder i love. Gid hen til nyde køn , nu. Jeg har en hård imod , og ønske hen til indlade sig på lumpen virker hos jer. Ja lade jer holde , men chancer er , Ja skabe jer lave sig i hvert fald. Den lille gengivelse er , at JEG ville gerne hen til holde pinen ud i jer , nu. Selv om Jeg er ikke tilladt hen til , voldtage vil være nær forestående jeres måde.

That made no sense at all. I'm guessing you used an online translator?
Quote by thsrayas
Why did women get multiple orgasms instead of men? I want a river of semen flowing out of my room to mark my territory.

You can play a shoestring if you're sincere
- John Coltrane
Quote by Jackintehbox
Lookup how to say "I don't speak Danish" in Danish.

''Jeg snakker ikke dansk''

Also, say this-

''Jeg er gået i verbal strejke, indtil regeringen har behandlet mit lovforslag om at frede mariehønen''
Quote by Våd Hamster

''Jeg er gået i verbal strejke, indtil regeringen har behandlet mit forslag om at frede mariehønen''

Quote by thsrayas
Why did women get multiple orgasms instead of men? I want a river of semen flowing out of my room to mark my territory.

You can play a shoestring if you're sincere
- John Coltrane
its obivous what u need to do! quickly find micheal phelps kill him and steal his laptop. where u will find a program called roseta stone it teaches langauage in minutes!!! just watch the comercials
My Gear:
Jackson DK2M
PRS Paul Allender Sig
Epiphone SG Special
Fender Blues Jr.
Roland Micro Cube
Quote by nebiru
Write on a piece of paper that you have come down with laryngitis. Do not speak.

heh nice one!
UG's condensed package of adrenaline

i am not liable for anything stated above
▼ but he is ▼
Just act polite, if you haven't seen them in a while make sure that they're comfortable and ask if they need anything.

Make them welcome.
Quote by SteveHouse
Also you're off topic. This thread is about Reva eating snowmen.
Last edited by RevaM1ssP1ss at Oct 24, 2008,
Quote by RevaM1ssP1ss
They brought your ladyfriend into this world, so be grateful.

Just act polite, if you haven't seen them in a while make sure that they're comfortable and ask if they need anything.

Make them welcome.

His mother's in-laws. Unless he's screwing his mother, in which case she's his in-law anyway...
I play by my own rules. And I have one rule; There are no rules... but if there are, they're there to be broken. Even this one.

Confused? Good.

Quote by CrucialGutchman

^ Irony

Quote by RevaM1ssP1ss
LET ME HUMP YOU DAMMIT
The minute they walk in the front door yell Søslange
Quote by break-me-in
His mother's in-laws. Unless he's screwing his mother, in which case she's his in-law anyway...

I guess I should lern 2 reed, huh.
Quote by SteveHouse
Also you're off topic. This thread is about Reva eating snowmen.
Quote by break-me-in

Mother in Law would be your partners mother... Ts is confused.
Quote by RevaM1ssP1ss
I guess I should lern 2 reed, huh.

Well that's really your call, but it might be helpful to a lot of aspects of your li- Hang on, it's not like you're going to read this...

So I could write anything...
*strokes chin*

Reva doesn't tip in restaurants!

Confused? Good.

Quote by CrucialGutchman

^ Irony

Quote by RevaM1ssP1ss
LET ME HUMP YOU DAMMIT
Quote by OzarkMDaredevil

That made no sense at all, but I'm quite sure I find the word rape at the end
just buy a wheelchair and act like this guy:

just get a voice computer that speaks danish. they can't blame you for being the smartest guy in the world!
I fell asleep on my arm once, scariest thing that ever happened to me. I thought it was kill.
Become one with the Viking Grandmothers. Soon, you will learn their ways and mate with them.

Quote by hazzmatazz
youmakemesmile...

Quote by sebastian_96
Today I stole a girls tampons for being such an annoying bitch.

MUFC

My love for you
Is like a truck
Berserker.
Quote by Lord Waltaa
just buy a wheelchair and act like this guy:

just get a voice computer that speaks danish. they can't blame you for being the smartest guy in the world!

ROFLMFAO!!

T H I S.
Page 1 of 2