Hey Pit, so I was thinking about asking for an iTouch for my birthday to replace my old Creative Zen Micro, and I was wondering about the video feature on it.

Can you only put videos on the iTouch if you buy them from iTunes?

thanks
Quote by Union Jake

Long story short, 10 minutes later we were all sat there jerking off. (Our own, not each others)

Quote by Union Jake
How am i gay? I was jerking it to the women, and i didn't look at my roomates things.
No, I think you can put any MP4 on it. The same format as PSP movies.
Quote by duncang
maybe it's because i secrely agree that tracedin inymballsackistheb best album ever

he's got the fire and the fury,
at his command
well you don't have to worry,
if you hold onto jesus' hand
for one its not an itouch that just sounds homo its an ipod touch and yes u can put videos on them other then itunes but they need to be con verted to the right format
My Gear:
Jackson DK2M
PRS Paul Allender Sig
Epiphone SG Special
Fender Blues Jr.
Roland Micro Cube
thanks! and i always thought it was iTouch
Quote by Union Jake

Long story short, 10 minutes later we were all sat there jerking off. (Our own, not each others)

Quote by Union Jake
How am i gay? I was jerking it to the women, and i didn't look at my roomates things.
You can get a video converter off of google so yeah pretty much any video can go on your ipod touch.
Yes you can put vids, make sure you get the second generation version and its an iPod Touch, iTouch makes it sound like you feel yourself at night

And its unjailbreakable (the second gen) so far

When you download videos make sure they are MP4 format (i think) so you dotn have to convert them, or buy em off itunes

Also, iPod thread

Made by 'The Sloganizer' ----> «The Pit - be prepared.»

Quote by imdeth

"Billy eat your broccolli!"

"Screw you mom!" *raises arms*

PHEAR MA TURRETS!!
Please delete this now you're done. It's spam and should have belonged in the iPod thread. Cheers.

*does not want to report*
Quote by SteveHouse
Also you're off topic. This thread is about Reva eating snowmen.