So, every year, Ridglea Theater in Fort Worth, Texas (other locations across the US do this too, not just Texas) hosts a 2 week camp for aspiring rockers. You go, get placed in a band based on musical taste and experience, and have two weeks to pick 5-6 songs you all like and learn them. The weekend after the 2nd week, you play a concert a real location. The program is called Rock Camp USA. The cool part is that instead of just having parents and relatives there, there are actually real patrons attending the event. People you've never met before come to your show! I just think that's awesome.

Anyways, I have done this camp for two years now, and this is a video of this year's (2008) show.

http://vimeo.com/1317466

The setlist was:
Pink Floyd - Time
The Doors - Roadhouse Blues
Jimi Hendrix - Manic Depression (We took this one comically fast...Big mistake!)
Bob Marley - I Shot The Sheriff
Black Sabbath - War Pigs
Joe Walsh - Rocky Mountain Way

I'm the guitar player on the far right with the blue Ibanez. When I started my solo in Rocky Mountain Way, it was supposed to be with a Talkbox, but I had a bit of an equipment malfunction. I just said "Screw it!", kicked of the Talk box and played a regular solo.

Please tell me what you think, I haven't been able to gain any insight from people outside my family/circle of friends. Constructive critisism is appreciated!
I'm teh fatty with the Ric. Hail me.
~don't finkdinkle when ur supposed to be dimpdickin~
hey how was the camp? im looking to be an instructor there in the new york one and was wondering how the program is.
Equipment
Carlo Robelli SG (Circa 1970's?)
Fender H.O.T. Amp
Yamaha G100-212-III
Ibanez Thrashmetal Pedal
Ibanez Flanger Pedal
Boss Master Switch/PowerSuppy
Boss Equalizer