Technically, neither is John McCain, but no one is saying much about that, either.
Voted 3rd Friendliest User of UG 2010

BUILD A TIME MACHINE, AND JERK OFF IN IT, AND SEND IT TO HITLER!

Saxo-Walrus

Steam & PSN ID: Panopticon20
His mum is an American so he is a citizen.

/thread.

Edit: Lol obviously i'm wrong. I've just always wanted to pull that off.

I was basing my knowledge of how you are allowed to play for international sports teams
Last edited by Greenie_777 at Oct 24, 2008,
Quote by Greenie_777
His mum is an American so he is a citizen.

/thread.

Prerequisites for becoming president in the Constitution: be at least 35, live in the country for at least the past 14 years and be a natural-born citizen.

/no
Any other sources?

Saxo-Walrus

There's a guy who wanted to be a president when he was a kid; but got raped by his dad and now does this jackshit.

The "Re-incarnation of Plato" Award 2009
(most intelligent)
The "Good Samaritan" Award 2009 (most helpful)

[font="Palatino Linotype
Who's Andy Timmons??
Quote by Camaro_IRocz
/no

Do you really think that they haven't checked all this thouroughly before they let him be a candidate???
you do have to have been born here to run for president, that's why the govenator never ran, he's not allowed.
Out here you've gotta know where your towel is!
Quote by Greenie_777
Do you really think that they haven't checked all this thouroughly before they let him be a candidate???

It's called psychological warfare. It's probably bullshit, but you know people go crazy.

(most intelligent)

[font="Palatino Linotype
Who's Andy Timmons??
Dont you think the Obama campaign has bigger issues to deal with than some whack-job lawyer?

These types of things have been happening since Obama said he would run for the presidency. If this was a big deal it would be covered my a much bigger news source
... you honestly think that days before the election, the PRESIDENTIAL candidate Obama is not an american citizen?? are you that gullible TS?
Quote by fallenangel20
Technically, neither is John McCain, but no one is saying much about that, either.

Incorrect. The US' military bases in foreign countries are considered American soil.
Quote by ValoRhoads
you do have to have been born here to run for president, that's why the govenator never ran, he's not allowed.

..... You can be governor and not be born in America.

Schwarzenegger?

George Romney (Mitt's dad, born in Vancouver)?

And, as I said before, McCain isn't a natural citizen, either. He was born in the Panama Canal Zone that was controlled by the US at that time. So, technically, he's not eligible, either.
Quote by jammin
Incorrect. The US' military bases in foreign countries are considered American soil.

The Constitution says nothing about that. It says "natural born citizens". The Supreme Court just stretches the rule.

Saxo-Walrus

he running for president and is already a senator im pretty sure they checked that he was when he became a senator and when he became the democratic candidate he is american
Quote by RevaM1ssP1ss
The 2 best colours EVER pitted against each other? No wai!

I voted lime.

Quote by SeveralSpecies
btw lime kicked ass

Member of the Bass Militia PM Nutter_101 to join
Team Lime Green!
GOP desperation smear is GOP desperation smear.....

Anyone that beleives this is an idiot, a freaking idiot.

You really think that ANYONE could have gotten this far that wasnt actually a citizen? Especially given the intensity of the attacks? Its been disproven LONG ago and now only resurfaces because of the talk show nuts like limbough.

Its false.
Quote by fallenangel20

And, as I said before, McCain isn't a natural citizen, either. He was born in the Panama Canal Zone that was controlled by the US at that time. So, technically, IS eligible, either.

Fixed that for you. American territory is considered part of the US. Both candidates are 100% American
Quote by kaosfire
Fixed that for you. American territory is considered part of the US. Both candidates are 100% American

This

(most intelligent)

[font="Palatino Linotype
Who's Andy Timmons??
Quote by kaosfire

+2
Quote by :-D
I once saw somebody carry a Guitar Hero controller in a case to protect it. He probably should have packed his testicles in there too, seeing as he won't need to use those for quite a while.

Explorer Club member #4
PM JEST87 to join
Quote by ldl67
Explain.

Immigrants should become leaders of nations they were not even born in?

What the **** is there to explain?
Quote by AzureNight

Why shouldn't they?
sup?
Quote by AzureNight

To be honest if someone moved to my country when they were 3 and went through the same education system as me and considered themself English. If they were going to do a good job at running the country then i would have no problem with them.
this is a Forbidden Thread.
read the sticky at the top of the Pit to see where you should have posted this.

*reported*
Meadows
Quote by Jackal58
I release my inner liberal every morning when I take a shit.
Quote by SK8RDUDE411
I wont be like those jerks who dedicate their beliefs to logic and reaosn.